!August!

"You say you wanna take me home
That's A No-No
But you ain't got no home
That's A No-No
You Ain't got A Job
That's A No-No
All you do is get high
That's A No-No
You got A brand new car, yessir
But you ain't got no gas
That's a No-No
Baby boy slow down,
Wh-why you tryna move all fast"

I leaned my ear against the studio door listening to whoever was inside, I'm usually the only one here this early, besides Siri.

"I bet you never find no-body that can work it better
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
I'm too hard to find, to waste my time
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Their's A man out there that knows how to treat me
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
I know you're not used to a girl of my kind!"

I knocked on the door and the music stopped. I waited a bit and didn't hear anything.When I opened the door, there was no-one in sight, the lights weren't even on. Maybe I'm hallucinating I thought before I closed the door.

Halfway down the hall, I turned around to see someone turn the corner, I jogged to catch up with who I'm assuming was a girl judging by the voice, but when I reached the corner no one was there.

"Did someone just leave out?" I asked Siri, the receptionist at the front desk.

"I didn't see anyone, and I've been looking at the door for some time now watching that lady right there attempt to scape her change off the floor. Every time she picks up one coin, another drops, I'm here wondering why she doesn't just put them in her purse instead of trying to hold everything in her hand.

!The Following Day!

"22 year old R&B singer August Alsina born in NO, known as New Orleans arrested by California state police for drinking and driving after witnesses say he was seen arguing with his girlfriend Chanel after she showed up to his V.I.P section with a group of her friends. Reporters say while she left with the pack she came with he spent the night in jail. I guess she came looking for too much love."

"August this is fuckery, every other week It's the same shit. Before the public could even blink it happens again. Next time Ima' leave your ass locked up, even if that means getting fired. "

"Chill out with all of that!" I told my assistant Tashika before turning off the tv. At this point I was so stressed with all the shit dats' been going on. "To tell you the truth, I just wanna my mind, and enjoy some silence." I said turning to Tash, it was just a matter of time before she told me to cut the crap and tell her was-

"Cut the crap Aug, what happened this time!"

It amazes me how well I know her.

!!FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT!!

"Daddy" she screamed after each stroke, "Say that shit again!" I said as I flipped Chanel over and was pounding her shit in. "Da-Daddddy!"

"Daddy what?" I said giving her ass a slap, leaving my mark. "Daddy Aug!" She screamed as I slowed it down, the dam sheets was burning a nigga knees, I couldn't be light skin with dark-skin ass knees. I can't be tryna take Selfies, but my Knees telling me "no, moisturizer me nigga!"

"You wanna get on top?" I asked her rolling onto my back! She took a deep breath and nodded her head before climbing on top and spreading her lips and positioning me at her entrance, she slid down and I grabbed her waist and started bouncing her up and down.

"You leaving?" Chanel asked as I made my way to the bathroom to shower, "yeah, Sneak and Trav wanted to hit up this new club, club Valadore or some shit!"

"You mean club Volume?"

"Yeah that shit!" I said getting a pair of Calvin Klein boxers out my side table!