!August!

"Chanel would rip your head off, if she seen you tonight." Sneak said, laughing with Travis who reached out for a dap.

"Whatever niggas, that club was one of the nicest clubs I've been to in a little minute!"

"Yeah cause of shawty." Black said looking back at us.

"Nigga focus on the road." Travis said.

"Why your ass so paranoid." I said laughing at Travis.

"Don't try to take the focus off yourself" Jamal said from the front seat, nudging Black.

"Fuck all y'all, a nigga jus' was Havin' a lil' fun." I said picking up my phone.

"Yo mama!" Jamal said.

"Nigga that's yo mama too, and sneak I don't know why you laughing that's yo' dam auntie, shit you call her mama!" Black said shutting all they ass up.

-

I was finally home and wanted nothing more but a shower, and some rest.

I walked inside my room, and Chanel was already laying down. "Hey babes!" She said scrolling on either Instagram or Twitter.

I went over and kissed her on the lips.

"How is your mom?" I asked taking off my pants. Truth be told, I really ain't give one fuck about that lady. She had a nasty ass attitude and couldn't cook to save her life. She was only good for sizing people up.

"Babes you know dam well you don't care!" She said not facing me.

"You right!" I said heading for the bathroom to take a shower.

"How was the party?" She yelled loud enough for me to hear.

"I had a good time, one of the best clubs I've been too in a while actually."

"The set up was nice from what I seen during the little time I was there."

I turned on the shower, and just let the hot water help me relax.

When I stepped out the bathroom Chanel was sound asleep. I slid into the bed, took her phone from off the bed and placed it on the bedside table. I scooted towards her and placed her on my chess, then kissed her forehead. Last thing I remember was staring at the ceiling.

-

"Someone go wake that nigga up."

I looked up at the clock and seen that it was 10:00 in the fuckin' morning'. I sat up for about 10 seconds before throwing the comforter over me and going to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Why the fuck yall niggas in my house this early?"

"We ain't got shit else to do!" Jamal said coming from the kitchen with a banana in his hand.

"Out of all things yo ass get a banana!?" Sneak said talkin to Jamal.

"I ain't know we buy shit to not be eaten, I also ain't know that you choose what I can, and cannot eat mama may." Jamal said slapping sneak in the back of his head.

"What the hell you be talkin' bout?" Chanel said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Morning babes." She said standing on her tippy toes to kiss my shoulders.

"Ya'll wanna go to Roscoes?" Jamal said Puttin' his phone down.

"What's at roscoes nigga" I said lookin at Travis, I knew this nigga too well. He didn't just up and do shit.

"Food!" He said

"Naw nigga, tell me more!" I said sarcastically.