Chapter 3:Lethia

Today was the day of the business trip, Cloe's boyfriend said she could go not like he could stop me from taking my friend out.

I really needed the trip, since the meeting with the  murderer I saw his men everywhere from the library to the mall but they could not follow me to Jeju island, could they?

I was outside Cloe's condo waiting for her to bring out her luggage, I decided I wanted to drive so I made Mr. Grey drive in a car behind us with miss Olivia.

I had to do most of the work for his case which irritated me but I could not risk anything happening with the case.

"finally" I say as I sight Cloe finally leaving her house. she hand a little carryon with her which made me think of how I had 2 full suitcases in my bonnet, she was always the minimalist.

I step into the car and she follows.

"Jeremy is holding down the fort in the café" she informs me but frankly I could care less. 

"sure" I reply in an uninterested tone making her roll her eyes at me.

"the journey begins" I said starting the engine and drove out.

...

we arrive at the airport and I get 2 men to help me with my luggage but they drag in a third saying it was to heavy.

We settle in the flight and in see him.

Killian

"Olivia, is that Mr...Jeremy?" I ask and she nods

"maybe he has business there too" she suggests

I doubt

"who are we whispering about?" Cloe chirps in poking her blonde head between us

"A client of mine, but it nothing important" I have never lied to Cloe but in this case I guess it was a lie of omission so it does not count.

"oh he is hot" she whistles as she finally sees him. it hurts but its true he is quite beautiful.

he was sitting next to the man with the expensive shoes, he laughed about something, mean while the expensive shoe guy just smirked eyes still dark unlike his boss's ocean eyes that manage to still sparkle even after every sin he has committed.

 I wanted his smile to disgust me but truth be told he looks handsome

I get the further away from him, so he could neither see me nor hear me.

Olivia seats with Mr. Grey on my original seats while I pay someone to move for me and Cloe.

...

We arrive at Jeju and I bolt out of the plane trusting Olivia and Grey to handle my possessions, i did not need a stupid underground tail following me on this trip. 

"ah Ms. Valerie" I said bumping into the reason I was even here.

The nice Asian lady even paid for the flight though I usually travel private I appreciated it. she was quite pretty, she wore light makeup and straight hair.

She needed my services because of serious property damage and I was happy to provide them.

"Good to see you Miss Lethia. I thought I would come and retrieve you if that's not a problem" she says in Korean but I understand since being a lawyer I had to learn how to speak 9 languages.

I reply in her native tongue to make her more comfortable." Yes it is, I take that we would be finding were we would stay till the court date" now I am guiding her further away from the plane .

"no I prepared a place. so while you work you would be able to enjoy Jeju" she says smiling

my favorite type of client: the innocent and rich  

I smile and enter my car to wait for Cloe and the others before departing again with Ms. Valerie

I see them and my heart drops when I see Killian talking to Cloe and Olivia.

Would it be to much to fire Olivia?

They eventually part ways but before they do Killian makes sure to wave my way.

when the people I came with enter the car I decide not to speak and my silence prevents the others from talking as well.

even when we arrive in the lovely villa Ms Valarie prepared for us no word is uttered till we walk in and I break the silence.

"Do not speak with that particular client again" I say my voice dim and unpleased. I was not one to yell that one of the only things that I can say my personality has over Cloe's that and the fact that I don't curse, I don't even let people curse when they are around me.

"understand?" I say not facing them 

"yes" they say simply.

Mr. Grey had a separate villa which I had to arrange because my client was not aware of his coming and I was not comfortable with the living arrangement.

The rest of the day did not speak to Olivia simply because I did not need to but I noticed it was getting to her so I asked her to look into another case and I could see her relief as i started speaking.

I spent the rest of the day with Cloe, swimming and eating.

 now it was night time and everyone was asleep so I go out got a swim again. I swim a few laps then dip my head straight into the pull, when I come back up for air he is standing there, a bottle in hand a smile on his face and pure joy in his eyes.

"Mr. Tray"  I acknowledge his presence.

"Lethia" he does the same

"I would appreciate a miss in front of that" i say getting out of the pull

"Would you know?" he does not stop staring at the water.

I go silent before saying "is this on regard of business?"

"no"

"then I will take my leave" I am quite mannered for someone who wants to shoe him into the water

"Of course" 

I pause to ask him one question "I know who you are"

"do you now?" amusement in his voice.

"I have done my research" I say snarkily. "I have a question if you don't mind"

he says nothing and I continue

"we both know you don't need a lawyer so what do you want from me?" i say blankly and watch a smile creep into his face.

"nothing really. just fascinated"

"by what"

"you" he takes a sip of something from his bottle "then I will take my leave"