02. Behind Closed Doors

Theerakit is a man of many things—calculated in his actions, relentless in his pursuits, and dangerous in his desires. Beneath his composed exterior lies a darkness that both intrigues and terrifies, making him a force to be reckoned with. So why is he currently tied up to a chair in a dimly dark room. A too recognisable of a room, Theerakit thought he would never step into this room again. The Minor family's, 'Abyss'—a place where darkness consumes all and where pain is both inflicted and endured, four walls trapping nothing but the echoes of agony, where every scream is swallowed by the darkness, leaving nothing but silence and despair. In other words, Theerakit was trapped in the Minor's family personal torture chamber. And he knows full well who brought him here. The door clicks open, and a very—too smug looking man walks in.

"Missed me this much darling ?" Theerakit says with a smirk on his face, tone full of self-satisfaction. As if he knows the man in front of him can never lay a finger on him. Theerakit is met with an angry Vegas, obviously not pleased with the way Theerakit reacted to him kidnapping the man. To be honest, Vegas didn't know why he kidnapped the man to begin with. In fact, he enjoyed the—no. Vegas was here to take revenge on the man for even laying his hands on him. How could anyone even lay their hands on him and think they can get away with it ? "I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you." Vegas replies, rolling up his sleeves. Theerakit grins, an unsettling grin that has Vegas's hairs rising. Who the fuck smiles in a time like this ?

Theerakit doesn't flinch, not even the slightest when Vegas finally picks up his pain inducer of choice—a switchblade. The switchblade was a work of art, its handle intricately engraved with swirling patterns. The unique, curved blade gleamed with a dark, iridescent sheen, snapping open with a swift, deadly precision. Vegas wielded it with a dark glint in his eyes, hungry for revenge. He presses the blade onto Theerakit's neck, the man looking up at his eyes burning with challenge, as if he was egging him on. The cold blade on Theerakit's neck doesn't even make him pull away from Vegas, in fact Vegas can feel him pressing into it. Blade slicing slightly into his skin, so sharp and clean it leaves a thin line of crimson in its wake, allowing blood to drip down the man's neck now. "Do it. You wanted me here for this, now do it. Let's see how ruthless and annihilating people say you are, Theerapanyakul."

Vegas is livid, he knows Theerakit is edging him on—trying to get a reaction from him. And just thinking about it makes him want to slit the man's throat right then and there. He gripped onto the switchblade hard, raising it in his hands fully prepared to plunge it into the other's throat. "What the fuck are you doing ? Do you know what you're doing !" Vegas's dad, Gun Theerapanyakul, yells harshly pushing his son away interrupting the revenge Vegas so wanted to take. Theerakit stays tied to the chair, watching the scene unfold—the clash between father and son. "Pa ! What did I do wrong ? I haven't even started yet !" Vegas asks, voice suddenly soft and mellowed. This wasn't how Vegas imagined his revenge would be playing out, Theerakit was supposed to die today. And yet, here Vegas's dad was stopping his son from ending the man. Gun who was more ruthless than Vegas, merciless was stopping Vegas from doing what he was most best at—obliterating everything that crossed him even in the slightest.

His father never stopped giving Vegas his seething gaze, clearly he was angry but what for ? Even when Gun gave orders to his guard to untie the man on the chair and let him go, leaving his son dumbfounded, he never once changed his gaze. "And I'm a free man again !" Theerakit says jumping up on his feet, rubbing at his wrists that were tied together. Vegas's gaze never leaves the man a new kind of anger glowing in it, frustration. He was so fucking close to doing it, to gaining back control. The once taken as hostage man is escorted out of the room. As Theerakit proceeds to make his exit like he knew the route out, like it was familiar to him, memorized like it was second nature to him. Vegas sees him give him a smug look, the same from the time he woke up in the others house that triumphant look that set him off. Vegas was irate, clenching his fists tightly. As soon as Theerakit walked out of the room, Vegas didn't even have time to stay angry as he was slapped across the face by his dad.