𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 (Part 2)

Even if it looks ugly,maybe it's for you too..
-S
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𝓔𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮

I wake up with the worst pounding headache,it takes me long to adjust to the blinding sunlight that shines on my face,stupid sun,I've never been an morning person and this exact moment is why I hate mornings.

Sitting up straight I take a minute to adjust to my surroundings. Looking around I find someone's bare back next to me. And then it happens dread.

Shit shit shit.

What the fuck happend. And then it all comes flooding back. Kissing Maven,him taking me up the stairs and us kissing and then it all went dark. I fight back tears. This can't be happening.

I stare down at my body and grab my clothes. Putting it on as fast as possible. Maven is fast asleep and I make a run for it,not caring about what the fuck happend last night.

When I make my way down the stairs,the entire villa is trashed,people knocked out on the floor,others are deep asleep on the concrete floor near the pool.

Walking past some people,I find an guy laying in an pool of his own puke.

Maybe being in that situation isn't as bad than being fucked while drunk.

Maybe nothing happend but who am I kidding it's Maven Herrera,the guy that's almost fucked half the school. Walking out of the villa I round the corner to where I parked the car last night. The wind runs through my hair.

The smell of fresh sea water is almost like an immediate wake up call. I haven't even checked my phone. A few dark clouds litter the sky indicating that it will rain later.

As I walk to where my car is,I cross my arms over my body. I almost roll my eyes and annoyance fills my senses when I see my arch nemesis Castiel Charbonneau fuming while checking every inch of his car that has been horribly scratched. Damn and I thought I was his biggest hater but someone else is out to get him.

I take in his dishelved state. His blonde hair that looks more white than it has been over the few years I've known the prick.

It suits his pale complexion if I must say but I still hate the thing. He wears an red loose button up shirt but practically half of his shirt is unbuttoned. Looks like I wasn't the only one who was laid.

Ignoring him I walk to my car.
"You!" an snarky voice says,but I don't acknowledge the prick. Not in the mood for Castiel.

"It was you who did this to my baby" my blood boils at his accusations.

"Maybe your baby deserved it" I say walking near him as he folds his hand and stares at me with so much hatred.

Someone needs to get me a gun so I can shoot his head off. "Shut the fuck up" my lips draw in an sad mocking face.

"They should've done worser to your car maybe that'll shut you up" I mock and he steps forward.

"It was you" I shrug nonchalantly and turn around talking my keys out of my bag.

"Instead of making fake accusations,why not start looking for the culprit that is probably enjoying your misery" I don't wait for him to answer. I jump into my Car and drive away. Castiel looks at me like he's planning my murder. He yells a bunch of things but I roll down my window and flip him off while I drive home.