𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Ophelia and Sam have been working on their relationship, well, more like Sam has

Ophelia and Sam have been working on their relationship, well, more like Sam has. He still didn't know how Ophelia was capable of forgiving him, but instead of trying to stay away from her, he just started appreciating it and making her happy.

Sam thinks that he's always going to feel guilty for what happened, but that's not gonna let him get stuck in the past. Ophelia is and always going to be his priority, that's why he wanted to cook for her.

Sam was standing in his kitchen, early in the morning trying to cook her some pancakes. The day before they decided to stay at his house, but Sam really wanted her to just stay with him all day. He wanted to be able to wake up with his arms wrapped around her, able to kiss her face when he wanted to, so he just needed some time to ask her to move in together.

Maybe everything was moving too fast, but he just didn't want to waste time, he knew he loved her. He knew he wanted her forever. He just begged that she wanted him too.

"Something smells so good." A voice woke him from his thoughts. He looked around to see Ophelia with a smile, her arms crossed. She looked beautiful, wearing a shirt from him that made it look like a dress. "I didn't know you could cook."

He scoffed a laugh. "I can't, I just wanted to make you something nice. You always make feel nice."

She approached him. "You always make me feel nice too. You make me feel loved and special." She pecked him on the cheek. "But, please tell me it's done? I'm hungry."

"I mean, after last night..." He teased her, loving the blush that spread across her face. She lightly shoved him.

"Stop! Let's just eat!" She giggled, while serving two glasses of orange juice.

"So, when are you going back to work?" Sam asked her, taking a sip of coffee.

Ophelia was given two weeks of rest, she didn't want them. She missed her kids, "On Monday, I can't wait."

"If you need something, if something hurts call me." He told her, making her smile at him.

"Don't worry, Mark's probably going to be there, I can just make him take a look at my arm." She told him, not noticing the slightly tense posture he had.

"Mark? Is that the guy you went on a date with?"

"Mm-hmm." She looked at him. "He's my friend."

Sam smiled tightly at her. "But he wants you."

Ophelia just smiled at him. "Baby. I want you. I told him after our date that I just wanted to be friends. He's respectful. You should meet him."