~20

Jungkook: Cause I love you.

Those words from him didn't fail to send electricity coursing through her veins,no matter how many times he had chanted it.

But that woman stood still,turning her heart stone cold and muttered.

Yn: I guess the Ten minute talk is over.If you are done, Let's leave.Taehyung must be waiting for me.

Jungkook's eyes glinted with a hint of sadness that was the least compared to the ache he had been enduring inside as he managed to force a smile at her.

Jungkook:L-lets go.

He whispered and led the way to the car,driving her back to her house.

Stopping the car at the entrance of her home,He stared at her figure walking out of his car.She turns to him,flashing a small smile.

Yn: Goodnight.

Whispering that she opened the door of her home and disappeared into the darkness of her living hall.His gaze lingered at the empty doorway with an ounce of hope that she would come running back to his arms,but the harsh reality hit him as her and Taehyung's giggles echoed her room.

Gripping the steering,He pressed the gas pedal of the car aggressively and drove back to his mansion.

______

Jimin:Alright,Now stop Jungkook.Your mother wouldn't like it.

He said,trying to pull the bottle from him.

Jungkook:But what if he hurts her Jimin,Why can't she love me.Are there any drawbacks with me?

He seethed.

Jimin: Some things are meant to be this way,Maybe he is a good guy and that's why she loves him.

He tried to cheer him up.

Meanwhile

Taehyung sat opposite her,masking a straight face.

Taehyung:So,What did he tell you?Care telling me?

He queried.

Yn:He confessed.

Taehyung:Again?what did you reply?

Yn:I didn't reply to him.

Taehyung:Tell me,Do you really love him?

He asked finally,but that made Yn feel like he was invading her personal stuff.

Yn: Why do you wanna know?

She questioned back when he tried to find some excuse.

Taehyung: I-I mean,If you really don't love him, I'll further continue to help you.

He stuttered as Yn squinted her eyes.

Yn:Help? On what basis.?

Taehyung:We can continue our fake dating--

Yn:What if it's otherwise.

She mumbled while he frowned.

Taehyung:Huh?

Yn: What if I actually Like him..

She whispered as he scooted closer to her.

Taehyung:Y-you do..?

He faltered.

Yn:So much!How can someone not love him.

She chuckled as the tears she battled,defeated her and rolled down her cheeks.

Yn: How can I not fall for him Tae,When It was him who showed me what love is,What is to be in love is.

She sniffled as Taehyung wrapped his arm around her back.