The Phone Call

The next day I went over to my friends house to talk to them about my uncle from England. "I mean I guess I'm excited, but I still have no idea what he's like, and I didn't even know he existed till yesterday!" I explained to my best friend Jessica. "I still can't believe you feel like that, I would be so excited!", she shrieked. We were sitting in her room eating chocolate covered strawberries that her and her mom had made. "These are so good!", I said changing the subject. She blushed. "Thanks, we haven't made these in forever", she said while taking a bite. Later that day I was in the kitchen making lunch when the phone rang. "Hello, this is Hora". A  raspy male voice responded, "Meet me in 2 weeks in the woods don't worry I'll find you". What? "Um...do you have the wrong number?", I asked. "2 weeks at 6 pm meet me in the woods". After he hung up. I slowly put the phone down trying to process what had just happened. What the heck was that about? Meet me in the woods? So many questions were running through my mind. Who was that, why does he want to meet someone in the woods, did he call the wrong number? I went over to my calendar and marked the date that was in 2 weeks. Sure enough it was on Friday the 13th which is even more confusing than ever. That night I laid awake thinking about that phone call that had happened that afternoon, and continued running through the same questions that I couldn't answer.