An unexpected encounter

People are actually reading this story?

That's nice.

Characters:

Marie = mom

Kristine = daughter

Johnatan = son

-Mila = family cat

-Aurelia = mother of the friend

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kristine and Jonathan woke up way early than normal.

It was 6am they would usually wake up at 8, but they were so exited too see their friends after 5 years that they woke up really early (5 years Ik it's strange, btw John and Kris are 12 so is their friend).

As for Marie she woke up an hour later, so John and Kris talked for what they would consider a very short time.

Marie prepared breakfast and finally after an other hour they can eat.

They got dressed and then went for a walk, John and Kris about what doing with they're friend, Marie just listened
to how her kids wanted to do a gift and thought ""How nice are my children""

(This is soo cringe help😭🙏)

They walked in stores and stores until they found a perfect gift, a beautiful Italian traditional dress, perfect for their friend who loves culture and that is Italian.

This is what it looks like

They returned home wrapped the dress in a beautiful gift and started doing their stuff, Marie was washing clothes, John was playing the guitar and Kris was feeding their cat Mila that they got from a tip from Japan as a gift for Kris

Bernard came home only for lunch then he returned back to work as fast as possible.

The time to go to their friends house has come, they got ready, they got the gift and headed out.

They walked until they stopped at the bridge Kris and John were really frightened of it's story but Marie wasn't she was acting strange since they headed out but they didn't mind that.

Everyone was watching them because they were still scared of that bridge, they didn't step on it since the accident of Kayla.

When they started walking on it they were feeling like there was something watching them not the people of the city though another entity.

They didn't overthink it and just when to the house right infront of the bridge and knocked.

A woman got them as fast as possible so nobody could see her, next to Aurelia the mother had her daughter right next to her nobody remembered each others names so Kris and John quite embarrassed said and asked

"We're Kris and John remember what's your name?"

"I'm Kayla" She said unfazed.

Kris and John were scared to death they didn't know what to say, not Marie though.

Did she already know?

--------------------------------------------------------------
This story is so cringe.

Word count: 444