Played15

(Bloodmoon Reapers)

Neshia's POV

"It's nice being partners with you"said Albert while shaking hands with Zach

Zach just smirk and put his hand down and place it in his pocket"Let's go"he said and we all went out

We just had our deal with the BCG,an alliance agreement. I don't know what came into him and he agreed to this.We don't need this anyway,we're the strongest,that's why I don't know why he agreed to this.

"Just making sure we already have our enemies diminished"he said when we got in the car

"We can erase them if we want to.We don't need to do this"I said unapproving

"Neshia,I know that but we also need to grow alliance with them.Remember they're the second strongest gang here and it's good having them behind our backs,just you know if we need back up"he explained while driving

I remove my mask and threw it at the back"Have them at our backs to stab us unknowingly?"I said with a smile

He pinched my cheek"Relax,okay?I got it"and he concentrated driving

I just crossed my arms and stayed quiet.I really don't feel having them as alliance. And we don't even need one to be the strongest!Why is Zach acting like he's afraid of being dethroned? Nobody's stronger than us 'coz we're the strongest...

*************
"Break bones"said Zach

I nodded and smirked"I'll do more than that.I wasn't able to give my shit out on my last fight"and I tighten the knot of my mask

We're here in front of the haven of the Bloodmoon Reapers and we're gonna get this from them.You know,widening our territories...

Well,now it'll gonna be the territory of the Devil's and Corpse's...

We walked silently to a small way towards the main building. It's kinda like an old abandoned series of building.From what I heard it was once a thread mill company which was being shot because the proprietors betrayed the owner.I don't know it that's true but,the hell I care about it's history...

Silently we maked way without making any noise,it's like we're tigers silently walking towards it's prey...

The surrounding is also silent which made it more dangerous and suspicious. We made our senses sharp,every malicious move we must feel it.

We we're about to get out of the small way when suddenly a guy,slightly drunk,came into view.We all stopped, he looked at us with his drunk eyes and we also look at him intently,waiting what he'll gonna do.

Seconds passed and his small drunk eyes became big like he realized what kind of danger they're into.He stepped one step backward and run.

"D.A"said Zach

I nodded not looking at him and made the chase.I felt like his gonna alarm the others when he gathered air in his lungs but I'm a fast runner so I already grab him by his neck and cover his mouth.I twisted his neck giving him his death.I hid him in a dark corner and look from where I came and saw them walking towards me.

Kuya smiled and pat my shoulder and Zach did the same.Albert smirked at me devilishly which I returned with a glare.

We walk inside the entrance and still it's quiet. My eyebrows met in confusion,the hell?

"I think we can own this hell without wasting our time"said one of my gangmates

She's holding a red paint canister and pace towards the wall.

"I'll start marking it"she said and raised the canister

I remembered, she's our marksman or marksgirl,whatever.But before she can spray a knife suddenly flew to her and hit her at her arm.

"Aghh!"she shouted in pain while holding her injured arm"Fuck!"she cussed as she removed the dagger

We all look at the direction where the dagger came and saw no one.We browsed the area and no one's here...

"I think they knew we're here"Zach in his serious tone also browsing the area

"How?"Fourth asked

"I guess they deserve their name"from the Corpse Gang

And as soon as she finished saying that a dagger flew again to my direction and gladly I have fast reflexes because I dodge it easily.

"Fucking cowards!"Fifth screamed

Fuck,how can we fight like this?Where are they?!

"Spread"Albert said calmly

"Huh?"his co gangmate asked

"Spread,it'll be easier if well  spread out.We can corner them"he explained shorlty

What he said sink in to me fast so I walk to a stair and the others to do so.I hate this,I hate feeling so dumb for not knowing what to do.

The coast looks clear but I can't take chances,even the dark corners I stare at it for they can be just hiding in it.

If there'll be a top chart in the most dangerous gangs here they'll be on the top five...

I step forward but then was shocked because suddenly I felt someone fell into his feet.I look at my back and saw a guy with red bandana on the floor and Albert who's walking towards me.

"Your welcome"he said mockingly

I just gritted my teeth and followed him.

The night was like a hide and seek game.The othe gang hide while we seek.Many of us got injured and also as to them..

I separate myself from the others,I want to catch the biggest fish, the leader...

I entered a room and saw a man comfortably sitting to his back in a couch.He stood up and get a wine glass.He poured his glass with wine.

"You're really such a brave bitch to come and search alone"he drank it straight

"And you're such a coward jerk to let your members face us and just sit here and hide"I said with hate in my voice

He smiled"I don't need to go with them besides they can handle you without me"

I felt insulted, we're number one in the strongest gangs here and yet he's making me feel like a weakling.

My instincts made my hand get my dagger and threw it to him but really shit happens 'coz it just hit his glass.He smirked even more...

He threw his glass down and paced towards me.I punched him and yet he quickly grab me by the arm but being D.A I kick him hard in his waist which made him unhand me.

I quickly get my rope and rope him and whispered to his ear"I thought we'll have a  nice fight but I think I'm wrong.Now,stand up!"I commanded him

And he did so"Walk!"I pushed him

He was about to walk but then he surprised me by suddenly turning around and kick me in my stomach. I tumbled down..

"Fuck"I cursed

He was about to step on me but I shielded myself and push him away.I stood up and he run to a corner,I know what he'll gonna do,he'll unrope himself.

But I won't let him,I run to him and pulled him by his collar and pulled him hard to the ground...

"This place is mine now"I said sweetly then punch him hard in the bridge of his nose,breaking it and made him unconscious

His gang deserves it's name but not him..he's a weakling...

*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N:

Sorry for being such a trying hard English speaker,bear with me..haha Sorry also for the bad pic edits,tried my bestest on it,though the result is still not that great... :p

Hope many will be more interested in reading this...

Hopeful me,
Arjenniel