Aniket Oberoi

Aniket Obero the richest man in the world. Self made and born to love Isha.

Aniket, a striking individual with brown eyes that seems to hold a story in them. His fair skin gives him a classic look, contrasting beautifully with his long hair that adds an air of mystery to his appearance. One of the most intriguing fractures about Aniket is infinite tattoo on his arm.

Standing tall 6'5, Aniket command attention wherever he goes. His height, combined with his confident demeanor, exudesa sense of streght and presence.

Aniket is like a storm brewing in the night, his presence casting a shadow of fear and intimidation. His eyes, cold and unyielding, reflect a heart hardened by life's cruelties. His words cut like knives, sharp and unforgiving, leaving wounds that may never heal. Aniket's anger simmers just to beneath the surface, ready to explode at the slightest provocation, a volcano of rage waiting to erupt.

Despite hie harsh exterior, there's a magnetic allure to Aniket, an aura of danger that draws others in like moths ot a flame. His handsome features, chiseled and commanding, exude a raw in equal measure. Yet, amidst and darkness, there's a glimmer of sweetness, a rare glimpse of vulnerability that only those closest to him are privileged to see.

Aniket's loyalty knows no bounds when it comes to his girl. Behind closed doors, he transform into a pookie, tender and caring, his heart melt for the one he love.

In her presence, the icy walls around him crumble, revealing a side of him that few are fortunate enough to witness.

I hope you like Aniket...

Thank you..