Master?

sorry that it took so long to update, I had some trouble on thinking on how to continue this, but if you guys have any ideas feel free to comment them, again sorry for taking so long to anyone who enjoys this book/fanfiction

-------

Waking up again, I looked around the place to see where I was but I was just inside my room. Getting off and starting to get my things out I think about the thing that hasn't been happening. The dreams had stopped, I didn't go into any wasteland or anything like that, I just stood in empty loneliness.

After getting ready, I leave for school and on the way I meet Emiya. Waving to him, he waves back as I get closer to him. It has been about a month since we first met and we just hit it off, I guess as people call it, and we happened to walk in the same direction.

"Hello Emiya"

"Hi Andrew!" He seemed excited about something.

"Did something happen, you seem more excited than usual?" I asked him in curiosity.

"So you know how I was trying to fix something during my free time, well I just happened to get it done." He seemed to be genuinely happy so I just smiled lightly.

"Good job." he nodded in response.

We continue the walk in silence even though we are friends(?) We don't really talk too much, we just enjoy each other's company.

We reached school and separated as we had some different classes. Walking away I could feel the eyes looking at me again, the stare as if everything about me was out in the open, visible to all, it was a terrifying feeling but I just tried my hardest to ignore it.

Getting to class, i looked around and could see some other students being by themselves, they didn't seem lonely though as they just ignored everything around them as they- never mind they were just asleep.

"Hhh" I sighed at my own incompetence, sitting at my desk. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't do it. I felt tired but I wasn't able to sleep. This has been affecting me for a while now. I haven't had a good nights rest in a while.

Deciding to wait, I just grab my phone to check the news.

"Huh another gas leak." another gas leak had happened, at this point it is just strange even if they were old they shouldn't have just leaked.

"Hhhh" I sighed again, I just let it go and put my phone away. I could see the teacher coming in, standing up with the other students. I was just wondering what was happening.

------

On the roof again, I was looking down on some of the students that were walking around with their friends. Feeling the stare of someone behind me, I turned around to see that it was Emiya. He had brought lunch as usual.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked me.

"Nothing much, other than the usual, looking at the other students and watching the scenery." he nodded in response. He handed me a bento that he had made for me, and I nodded in thanks.

After learning about the situation my family was in he had decided to make me food whenever he could, he said it was because i needed it or something like that, i wasn't really listening to him i was just extremely grateful to him for doing that for me.

"What do you do after school?" he asked. He was beside me eating peacefully before asking this question.

"I.... I just stay at my house and not really do anything." i said, i didn't really know what to say. He just nodded in return.