"whos that girl with Dan Howell and why does she have blue hair"

"DAN! DAN!!!! OMG DAN!!"

i slowly opened my eyes. why. why is Phil screaming in my face? by the time my eyes slowly came into focus i caught sight of Phil peering at me inches from my face.

"the house sure as hell better be on fire or i will not be happy."

"GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!" he screeched in my sleepy face

"THE DAY OF RAPTURE? I DONT KNOW GET AWAY FROM ME" i screamed back at him, trying to sit up. Phil jumped off the bed and ran to the curtains and ripped them open "ITS AUGUST 14!!" this fact was backed up by the mid summer sun burning my retinas. "Marlie is coming tonight! remember! MY LITTLE SISTER" he squeeled in excitement. and ill admit i was feeling a little bit better about him barging into my room, because truth be told i was quite excited to meet her, in person that is, ive spoke to her when phil put her on speaker phone. and id heard stories about her and she sounds really nice, and i know Phil has missed her a lot. hes clearly one of those protective brothers that are really close to their sister. "ok ok ill let you off. cant believe ive known you over 5 years yet this is the first time im meeting your sister" i laughed. "its not my fault she went to high school and college in America!" he sighed. "i know. i know it was hard for you lil philly" i laughed at him which made him pretend sulk, "im not little im 26!!!!!" he pouted then a look if realisation drifted over his face "omg im 26... that means Marlie is 17!" i just looked at him idly still waking up, "can i get dressed please, i sighed rolling my eyes and rolling out of bed at the same time. "yeah! im gunna make pancakes! omigod in a few hours i will be stood next to her" and with that, Phillip lester sprinted out the room. well, here goes nothing....

4 hours later.

Marlie's POV

"we will be landing soon so please fasten your seatbelt miss" the flight attendant said giving me a smile almost as fake as the diamonds she had plastered around her neck. i cant believe i was going to london, havnt been in england for what 5 years?! oh god its going to be cold..with that thought i pulled my jacket zipper up, making sure it didnt get tangled in my long pastel blue hair, which reminded me i needed to pick up some pink dye. on the way over i decided i wanted dip dye.

finally we landed and i made my way to the baggage collection. 10 tedious minutes later i saw my deep purple suitcase slowly appear i leaned down and hauled it off the conveyor, much to the amusement of a few teenage boys stood nearby, yes my suitcase is nearly the size of me okay, i thought to myself making my way towards what i can only assume is the exit. once i got there i saw a tall boy 6ft2 stood tapping his foot and looking around nervously, be quickly pushed his black fringe further back, yep thats my brother. shit, that was my brother, i hadnt seen him in person since he was 21, he looked taller, more mature now. but then i caught sight of his lion shirt and i knew that wasnt true. i eventually stopped infront of him and he still had his head down looking at his phone, i coughed for attention.

Phil's POV

i heard someone cough in front of me, my eyes quickly scanned upwards from my phone, black military boots, ripped tights, black leather skater shirt, black pink floyd band t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, black jacket, light blue hair going down to the persons waist, backcombed with a sweep fringe, lip piercing, nose piercing, deep red lipstick and bright baby blue eyes, the girl smiled at me instantly backing up my suspicions, this was my sister, shes changed so much, i instantly smiled and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. i was so happy to see her

"ow philly. youre hurting me!" her voice rang out. she had a twinge of an american accent which sounded funny,

"sorry" i chuckled, "ive missed you load marl" i smiled

"i missed you too but can we go im getting cold" she said fidgeting with her jacket

"oh yeah sorry" i said grabbing her suitcase. we walked out the airport and got into a taxi she was typing furiously on her blackberry, she then sighed and whipped out an iphone. why she needs two phones is beyond me but i suppose shes 17 after all, eventually we got to the apartment and made our way to the door,

"oh by the way youre going to be sharing dans room until we sort out some space for you" i said

"oh i dont want to be any trouble i can sleep on the couch" she said nervously

"dont worry about it marlie you'll love Dan! its no trouble"

Dans POV

i heard Phils keys turning in the lock, oh god i was weirdly nervous, id never seen her before but from our conversations she was sweet and hilarious and..

"DAAAAN" Phil called from the hallway "come help marlie with her bag please" he continued. i briskly stood up fixed my hair in the mirror and adjusted my shirt and rolled the sleeves up, going for the casual look. i then turned the corner out the living room and bounded down the stairs to the door, Phil was stood grinning like an idiot, i looked at him confused, he clearly saw this look an stepped to the side and a girl came into view. she was small, which is why i couldnt see her, and i have to admit she was beautiful, in a way she looked a lot like phil, face wise obviously, not the hair and the skirt and the piercings. i really didnt expect her to look like that and to be honest i dont think phil expected it either the way he kept glancing at her lip and nose rings and the hair and then shuffling his feet, i hadnt noticed id been staring until phil cleared his throat looking and me oddly, she was 17 dan. 17. youre 22! dont even bother looking at her like that.

"uhm hi" she said looking at me smiling

"hey. im dan" i smiled back at her

"cool. i kinda guessed. just like youll have guessed im Marlie" she said chuckling

and thats when i felt it. the feeling that everything in my life was about to change. and it felt good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! this is my first story please dont hate it. leave comments and suggestions and share it around please :D

thankyouuu