chapter the 3 -self harm warning (ish)

Phil's POV

i woke up on the sofa. the bastard sofa and no one woke me. i could practically feel my spine bending. i slowly stood up and my back cracked what felt like several hundred times.

"MORNING!!!" dan screamed in my face

"why are you so happy?! why are you even awake its not noon yet?"

"Marlie made breakfast and woke me up" he smiled yet grimaced at the thought of still being in bed if it wasnt for my little sister.

and thats when it hit me. the smell. the glorious smell of...wait what? why could i smell popcorn...and bacon, and cake.

Dan's PoV

this is nice. the combo, granted, is a little weird but bacon and popcorn cakes, really are bloody delicious. As i was eating them, 10 at a time nearly i noticed Marlie hadnt even ate one. yet she'd made them.

"hey whats the matter kiddo, you put poison in these and only let us eat them or something?" i personally found this comment quite funny so did phil. she didnt. she cleared her throat excused herself and left. and it worried me. but it sure as hell worried Phil more. i could tell he was staying and eating to be polite. but the way he kept picking at his foot, shuffling his feet and looking to the door she left through moments earlier told me what i needed to know.

"Go Phil. dont be so nice to me all the time"

before id even finished talking he'd left the room.

more food for me.

Marlie's POV

"Marl? Marlie? are you okay? are you sick? whats wrong?"

oh Pillip. ever the worrying brother.

he then bust in the bathroom door. okay. bit much.

"why are you being sick. whats wrong. do you need a doctor oh god DAN CALL AN AMBULANCE"

"Phil shhhh. NO AMBULANCE THANK YOU."

i could get away with this is America. guess i cant now.

"im gunna go get you a wet cloth to put on your forehead. ill nip to the shops and get you a crossword puzzle and some juice. youre not leaving this room today. you look real dizzy Marlie."

with that i heard him walk out the room

he was kinda right. the room was spinning and i felt really cold yet i was sweating. why couldnt you just eat some food Marlie! i stood up to walk into dans room when he appeared. "marl. you okay? you dont look so good"

and thats when i found myself falling and hearing "MARLIE!"

Dan's POV

"MARLIE" i screamed as i lunged forewards to catch her. i just missed the timing as her head smacked off the sink. oh god dont be bleeding dont be bleeding, no blood. thank God. but i do have a near enough stranger passed out in my arms. i needed to get her to bed. i effortlessly picked her up and noticed she'd put skinny jeans on.

God i know the struggles of waking up after being in bed with skinny jeans. my legs didnt function properly for days. but i cant take them off her! oh god dan what do you do.

Phil will understand that your helping her. she wont mind of its to help her. she's really laid back. i undid the button and zip and pulled them down her legs. doing my best not to be a creep and stare at her. i then found some of my old sleepwear shorts and put them on her. only then i allowed myself to stop avoiding looking at any part of her. then i saw it.

Marlie's POV

"M-m-Marlie?" i looked up and saw dan sat at the edge of my bed staring at my bare legs with tears in his eyes. wait. my bare legs. no no no no not good"

"a-are those what i think they are. d-did you do that. to yourself" he said

i couldnt speak. for once i felt ashamed of the cuts plastering my legs. and regretted them.

........,,