0.0 | Prologue

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"This goes over here... And this should do it!"

An elegant feminine voice chirped, followed by the sound of a robot powering on.

"Good morning, (Y/N) De Fontaine."

・・🚀・・

As a loud thump of a spaceship echoed across the snowy landscape of Copper 9, many Worker Drones backed up and cowered in fear... With some still brave and curious enough to attempt to get closer to the ship.

The spaceship's doors opened, revealing three yellow, glowing, elongated X's followed by a singular (F/C) elongated X shortly after.

The elongated X's then flew out, making their figures visible. They were none other than the Disassembly Drones, who's purposes was known to be wiping out the Worker Drone population.

All hell broke loose when the unique (F/C) coloured Disassembly Drone flew down, grabbed a retreating worker drone by it's neck and decapitated it using her long and sharp metal claws.

As she laughed and began to feast on the now deceased drone, her fellow peers flew down towards the running worker drones in a similar fashion and began to brutally slaughter and feast on each and every worker drone they saw.

The gory scenery and everything that was going on was suddenly paused as the camera began to slowly zoom out, revealing that it was a pre-recorded video in a presentation.

"But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses!?"

An annoyed female voice suddenly cut in through the silence.

The voice belonged to a short, beanie-wearing, angsty, emo purple worker drone who proceeded to change the presentation slide with a simple button of her remote.

"Hide under the ice behind three stupid doors?!"

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●