I. Getting rid of the loneliness.

• Tubbo's POV •
The brunette woke up, still feeling tired due to him sleeping so late.

His phone starts to ring loudly. The brunettes reaches for the phone, thinking it's the alarm.

"Mmhhf... Fit..?" The brunette mumbled to himself, trying to open his eyes. The brunette wipes his eyes and answered the phone.

"Hello..?" The brunette answered tiredly. "Oh, did I wake you up?" The bald man replied. "Mhm.. yeah.." The brunette said. "Sorry, but I think it's time." Said the bald man. "Time for what..?" The brunette said.

"It's time for you to get yourself someone, you've been crying over at our's over your recent breakup."

"What?, no, no fit. I'm alright I swear." The brunette said trying to act fine. "No tubbo. I know that you're faking this to get out of trouble. You need someone by your side, me and pac can't be there all the time." The bald man replied.

"But fit-", "Tubbo. You either go see a therapist, get a friend or a child.. perhaps."

"A.. CHILD?? Fit I understand about getting a therapist but a CHILD??" The brunette said in disbelief.

"Yes tubbo, it's either you adopt a child or go see a therapist." The bald man replied.

"Fit-"
"Open the god damn fucking door."

Tubbo hung up and immediately got up and went to the entrance of his house. He unlocked the door and opened it.

"Uh.. Hi fit..??" Tubbo said awkwardly. "Lets go." "What?" "Lets go to the orphanage." "You serious?" "Yes." "I'll get ready I guess..".

— ♦ — ♦ — ♦ — ♦ — ♦ — ♦ — ♦ — ♦ — ♦
Hi!! hope you liked it, anyway..
Have a great day!
words: 254
-Rue