One

Warnings
Mature content, mature language, bottom Sapnap, top George, angst, George being mean (kinda?)
.
.
.
.

It was a Wednesday evening, hot summer rain falling onto the Florida streets.

It has been approximately two years since George moved in and it has been a blast. They've spent lovely times together, but Sapnap....started feeling different emotions.

At first it was funny, how they pretended to make out, but now Sapnap can't help but think about George at least a few times a day......maybe more than a few times..

To distract himself he turned up his computer, loading up into valorant.

"Hey Sap, ready to go?" One of his friends asked through their open discord chat.

"Hell yeah man let's do this." Sapnap tsked, waiting in the queue.

As he did, he scrolled through twitter.

@kissmygnf

Chat why is George so shy around Dream

Video attached

🖤 1.2k 🔄206 🗨️46

Sapnap tsked in disgust, ignoring most cringe tweets that popped up on his timeline.

Not disgust, jealousy. It felt like boiling up inside but he couldn't calm that flame down.

These people don't know anything.

"Sapnapop we're going to a restaurant. Let's go." George, as on que, burst into Sapnap's room making him almost drop his phone.

With fear in his eyes he locked the phone, turning back to his active lobby.

George raised his eyebrow in surprise, making his way over to the unamused Texan.

"I said we're going to a restaurant." He repeated.

"Great, have fun on your date." Sapnap joked with bitterness on his tongue which he hoped George wouldn't notice.

"So funny. Let's go." George decided to be annoying and pull Sapnap out of his chair by himself.

The younger groaned, buying guns he'd use for this round.

"When have I ever agreed to go?"

"It wasn't a question. You're going."

Sapnap sighed, wanting not to seem too suspicious. He always agreed to hang out with his best friends, but seeing them always so lovey dovey made him want to avoid them at all cost.

"Okay okay. Just one game."

George shut down his computer, making Sapnap jump up in sadness and anger.

"What the hell!!?? I was playing that!" Sapnap shook his head as he was dragged along out of his safe space, the comfort of his room.

Once out he was met with a surprised Dream waiting in the kitchen, dressed up in a short sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts, his golden locks falling into his emerald eyes.

Sapnap felt his heart pacing up, jealousy tugging at him. No wonder George loves him so much.

He shook his head. No time to be negative.

"Why're you letting yourself be dragged like that?" Dream laughed, curious as to why both men acted so strange.

"He shut off my PC!! In the middle of my game!!" Sapnap complained.

"At the beginning. And I'm starving." George gestured back, mocking his friend.

Dream came in between them, shaking his car keys. "I'm driving. I've found a cool restaurant for all of us to try."