Two

It has been a weeks. Everyone's been busy with preparations for the upcoming video.

@Dreamwastaken

Guess what I'm making?

Photo attached

🖤135k 🔄6.4k 🗨️5.8k

Sapnap closed his phone, eyes snapping up at George who was talking with some members of the filming crew.

It was windy today, the weather definitely not as good as the forecast had predicted.

It was supposed to be partially cloudy, but instead it looked like it's going to rain. But if they want to meet the deadline they have to start filming today.

"Alright let's put on the suits." Dream gave both George and Sapnap their clothes, everyone immediately putting them on.

The area was outside the city, up on the hills where nobody else would dare to go if they were sane. It was getting progressively windier, having Sapnap wonder if it won't blow the drone away.

"Okay let's start with the introduction, then we can go into the forest." Dream said, everyone nodding in understanding.

The cameraman showed them a thumbs up for them to start, and everyone got into their position.

"Today we're going to be doing a Minecraft manhunt in REAL life!! That's right!" Dream looked over to Sapnap and George who started nodding and cheering enthusiastically.

"That's right YEAHHHH." Sapnap added, George slipping a laugh.

"Before we start we have some rules, since we can't beat an ender dragon, I'll make it my mission to get out of the forest in within three days."

"What if you don't man then what??" George asked with an over exaggerated curious facial expression, rubbing his chin.

"Then you'll win and get three thousand dollars!"

Sapnap and George looked at each other in shock, excited for their prize.

"We live together Dream-"

"Hush be happy I'm giving you money."

All laughed before Dream continued. "We have a system attached to us which will lower our hearts if we get hit. Just like this." Dream playfully punched George who groaned.

"OWWW YOU PUNCHED ME. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS??" George complained, obviously overdoing it. He started hitting Dream back, making his hearts dissapear one by one.

While they were laughing, Sapnap tried his hardest not to twist his expression into bitterness. This is definitely going to be trending on twitter.

"Anyway their mission is to catch me. If they don't I win if I won't get out, I'll lose. The area where I can run will be getting smaller day by day, so I'll have to hurry." Dream laughed while pushing George away.

George finally pulled off, looking back at Sapnap who gulped sightly, hoping George won't notice. The older man turned back at Dream, noticably less happy as he was before.

Did he notice he's being jealous?? No, he shouldn't.. George usually isn't that good at being able to tell....

Dream kept explaining everything, with both George and Sapnap sometimes jumping in to joke about completely useless stuff.

"Alright, let's go!" Dream added and everyone ran towards the forest, the camera man filming them quietly. "And stopped!"

Everyone stopped running, slowly going back to their starting point.