07| ...what the hell

In hindsight, it seemed like a really good idea- no it didn't. you're lying to yourself to make it seem better which isn't helping, Jiho, after countless begging and whatnots, got you too agree to a lunch with him, Daniel and Zoe.

You wanted to get to the bottom of Daniel knowing your name, but you didn't want to interact with him, at all. See you're not stupid, despite your quirky personality that thinks eating perfume is alright, you do speak the mind of jealous teenage girls. Who could and would tear you apart if they found you a threat, pretty or not.

So now you sit at a table with your nose still bruised and your head down, as you waited for your charming friend, who matched with Daniel, to sit down, your leg thumped against the ground with nervousness. You truly didn't want the attention of jealous girls, girls' attention is nice just not when its jealous, you know?

"High kick" You heard someone say before a loud crushing sound came a couple secs after, you lifted your head slightly to see the dude with the glasses, Vin Bin? Jin Vine or something, you knew of him, just not enough to learn his name. the glasses guy laughed as he bullied the chubby smaller guy. The cafeteria seemed to quiet down as Daniel sits down followed by Jiho and the guy who was just kicked.

"Yn" Daniel slightly beams as he grins at you. and took everything in your willpower to say who's that, a look around and pretend to search for the bitch named y/n and leave. An escape part one ritual, after your far enough you'll leave the school for good. 

"Hello Daniel" You greet back quietly, not in shyness but in doubt that someone wasn't listening in, you side glanced Jiho who stares back at you with a smile, encouraging you. He was really happy to have you here, he always felt happier when your there.

They two talked as you and duke sat there out of place, you glanced at him and gave a wave. "Hi... I'm yn" you whisper slightly awkwardly trying not to be too loud, you still didn't want people to know your name.

"I'm...duke", He greets back before letting out a gasp as a metal cup gets thrown on front of him, it bounces on the table to it lands on the floor. you let out a startled gasp too, a little late reaction.

"Hey, Duke" The sunglasses boy says grabbing everyone attention, his voice rude and aggressive. "Get me some water" He demands not giving another glance to Duke as he looks at Daniel next, or at least directs his voice to him, you couldn't see his eyes behind his round ass sunglasses

"So, you're the transfer, your handsome and I like that" Vin Jin speaks with a smirk and an imaginary bi flag appears behind Vin as you look at Vin.

"He likes that huh", You muttered quietly and your eyes trail to Daniel who was looking at Vin with a pissed off look, before looking back at Vin who rambles in the background, asking to go smoke and calling himself hot.

Vin seemed to notice the look Daniel was giving him.

"Do you have a problem with me? What's with that look" Vin question sitting back in his chair, a shiver seeming to past his shoulder it was slightly faint, his covered eyes glancing to Jay who was already looking Vin Jin. You 'followed' Vin Jin head tilt to see him looking at Jay.

You didn't say anything sitting there looking as unsuspicious has you could.

"Hey Vin Jin", Zack calls out from his seat. "Get it yourself," Zack demands, annoyed his face but up in a scowl. "Is your hand broken" Zack rhetorically asked, sitting in his chair with his hands in his pocket.

Mumbles went around talking how Zack personality did a 180. How he's not a bully anymore.

Vin gets up, his crew following.

"You wanna get fucking messed up?" Vin Jin threatens, and you could see the 'PPP' on his hoodie, and you bite your lip not to laugh, as childish as it is, reading or saying 'PPP' could get a reaction out of you. "Cheeky bugger"

"Can't you see anything with those glasses on" Zack retorts standing up, his own crew following. "I bet you like stealing honey butter chips"

You had to leave, no way these people were serious. 'Cheeky bugger?' 'Honey butter chips'?

Maybe you were tweaking but as the cafeteria got louder and people started to talk about the two about to fight, a little chuckle left you. What is this mess, Zack, defending someone else? Jay glaring at Vin Jin.

Who the fuck is Daniel? Is he the main gangster now, what the hell is happening.

"Hey, black glasses" A voice you swear was like honey to you, you nearly snap your head to look in his direction.

"Pick up your cup" He ordered as Vasco own crew stood behind him, your eyes trailed down Vasco chest to his stomach before you got any lower, you made a face of embarrassment as you looked back at Vasco face, you could feel your ears burn in embarrassment, God, he was pretty.

Daniel jaw dropped as he looked at Vasco surprised, more worried and scared then surprised, wondering if Vasco was here to take revenge of him.

"...you can put your cup in the sink." Vasco tells him as Vin Jin forehead beings on veins, clearly pissed.

"What? Are you trying to start something, mind your business" Vin scoffs, his lips pulled into a snarl. Vasco didn't flatter as he looked back at Vin. capable holding his own ground.

"Didn't your mom tell you, not to throw things on the floor", Vasco comments as he looked down at Vin Jin, who got pisser as time went on, both boys continued to have their little disagreement, debate whatever, all it sounded like blabber as you practically swoon for Vasco in your own mind.

You only came back to earth when Vin Jin through his little tantrum kicking the chair that was beside him, and walked off somewhere else, a pretty blonde girl from his cause walking towards him and begin talking, you tilted your head.

"Shes too pretty to be with him" you mutter, and the two boys looked at you, Daniel was preoccupied by women swarming him as he looked uncomfortable.

"...Mary Kim?" Duke asked quietly as he follows your gaze, he wasn't sure why he spoke up, wasn't sure why he wouldn't though you aren't necessary scary looking, you don't have this aura around you that screams, 'leave me alone I'm better then you'. You looked just as uncomfortable as he did when Daniel invited him.

You glanced at him

"...Mary Kim?" You repeated looking at her, she was really pretty. "I guess there in your department?"

Duke nods looking down slightly, 

"Yes, Music department" He nods, and you perked up, you like music. absolutely loved it.

"Do you make music, like write it or do you play an instrument?", You question, looking interested, slightly beaming as you two begin to talk about his music career, he was still a little but off but the sparkle in your eyes seemed genuine and you held most of the conversation, so it wasn't too bad.

Jiho listened to the conversation quietly, fiddling with his food, slightly poking it.

The conversation you both had from before played in his mind, He knew you were stuck with him, not the other way around. You could talk to people easier than he could, you were special, an enigma (in a good, weird way nothing about you is noticeably, your personality was something he didn't quite understand) and he was...just him.

You could replace him easily he didn't like that at all he couldn't stand the weird ache in his chest, he looked away from you and Duke, looking at Daniel talk to the women. Maybe if he was more like Dainel you wouldn't need anyone else.

DELETED SCENES

Duke let out a small gasp as the metal cup slammed into the lunch table, you let out a pain grunt as the metal cup took a decor to your already bruised nose, Jiho looked at you with worry. No one put certain people seemed to see you get hit with a metal cup.

You wondered if you could order a hitman on Bib Vin or whatever that sunglasses prick name was.

Daneil was already glaring at Vin Jin, has Vin Jin rambled on about God what, you held your nose in pain grabbing a tissue to stop the bleeding.

------

"Oh," You mutter making a face like you discovered something, as your hand covers your mouth, like a high-class lady.

"Is Vin Jin's gun pink?" you question out loud and Jiho looks at you hoping no one heard you, even if they did, they wouldn't have any context what you were talking about. "LGB?"