Part 1: 1-3

**Chapter 1: The Accident**

Xiao Zhan had been busy, his schedule packed with interviews, photoshoots, and his latest filming project. Yet, despite the excitement of his career, he often found himself reflecting on his time as Wei Wuxian. The role had changed his life in more ways than one. It wasn't just the fame that came with the success of *The Untamed*-there was something about Wei Wuxian that lingered with him, as if the character had imprinted itself deep within his soul.

That night, after a long day of filming, Xiao Zhan was driving home. The city lights flickered outside his window as a light drizzle began to fall. His thoughts drifted back to the scenes he had just shot, scenes that reminded him so much of Wei Wuxian's playful spirit.

*What if Wei Wuxian were real?* He chuckled at the thought. *How strange would it be to actually meet him?*

Suddenly, the screech of tires broke his reverie. A blinding light flooded his vision as another car swerved into his lane. He tried to react, slamming his foot on the brake, but everything happened too fast. The impact was violent-glass shattered, metal twisted, and then, silence.

His world went black.

---

**Chapter 2: Waking in the Untamed World**

The first thing Xiao Zhan noticed was the smell of damp earth and the cool breeze on his skin. He blinked, disoriented, his head pounding. Slowly, he pushed himself up, expecting to find himself in a hospital bed, surrounded by beeping machines. But instead, he was lying on soft grass, beneath the shade of towering trees. The sky above was a deep blue, not the dull gray of the city, and the air felt oddly fresh-too fresh.

His heart raced as he looked around. *Where am I?* The landscape was unfamiliar, but not entirely alien. It reminded him of something... a scene from *The Untamed* perhaps? But that was impossible. It had to be a dream-a vivid, strange dream brought on by the accident.

He stood up, his legs shaky, and noticed his clothes had changed. Gone were his jeans and jacket, replaced by a simple black robe. It was eerily similar to Wei Wuxian's signature look. Panic began to rise in his chest. *This isn't real. This can't be real.*

He stumbled forward, calling out, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

The forest seemed to swallow his voice, but just as he was about to shout again, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned, and his breath caught in his throat.

Standing just a few feet away was someone he knew all too well, yet seeing him in person was utterly surreal. There, with his trademark smirk and mischievous glint in his eyes, was **Wei Wuxian**.

"Lost, are we?" Wei Wuxian asked, arms crossed, his tone teasing but curious. "You don't seem like you're from around here."

Xiao Zhan froze, his heart pounding in his ears. He stared, unable to believe what he was seeing. *This can't be happening. This is Wei Wuxian... but it's impossible.*

"I... I..." Xiao Zhan stammered, his mind racing for an explanation. He couldn't tell Wei Wuxian that he was actually an actor who had played him in a television drama. How could he even begin to explain that? "I don't know where I am."

Wei Wuxian raised an eyebrow, looking him up and down. "You're dressed like a cultivator, but you don't act like one. Strange."

Xiao Zhan could only manage a nod. His thoughts were swirling. If this was real-if he was really here-then everything he knew about *The Untamed* was real too. But how? And more importantly, why?

"I'm Wei Wuxian, by the way," the man said, stepping closer, his smirk softening into a more genuine smile. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

*I'm looking at you,* Xiao Zhan thought, still dazed. The Wei Wuxian from the drama had come to life in front of him-charismatic, sharp-tongued, and undeniably captivating.

Xiao Zhan cleared his throat, trying to compose himself. "I'm Xiao Zhan." His voice was shaky, but he managed to get the words out.

"Xiao Zhan?" Wei Wuxian repeated, tilting his head slightly as if testing the unfamiliar name. "Interesting name."

Before Xiao Zhan could say anything more, Wei Wuxian walked closer, his eyes flicking to the strange expression on Xiao Zhan's face. "You're not from around here, are you?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, biting his lip as he tried to keep himself grounded. It was surreal, and yet, the warmth of Wei Wuxian's presence was too tangible to be a dream.

"I suppose you don't have anywhere to go," Wei Wuxian said thoughtfully, then smiled, his mischievous glint returning. "Why don't you stick with me for a while? I'm on my way to the Cloud Recesses. I'm sure the Lan Clan would love a guest."

Xiao Zhan felt his heart skip. There was no way he could refuse. Not now. "I-uh, yeah. That sounds... good."

Wei Wuxian grinned and motioned for Xiao Zhan to follow. As they started walking, Xiao Zhan couldn't help but notice the subtle way Wei Wuxian glanced at him-curious, amused, but also with an intensity that made his heart race.

---

**Chapter 3: The Growing Connection**

As they traveled together, Xiao Zhan found it increasingly difficult to keep his emotions in check. There was something magnetic about Wei Wuxian, just as there had been when he played him on screen. But now, standing next to the real thing, Xiao Zhan felt his admiration deepening into something far more complicated.

Wei Wuxian, on the other hand, seemed just as intrigued by Xiao Zhan. Though he never asked directly where Xiao Zhan was from, his eyes often lingered on him, and he seemed to take pleasure in making Xiao Zhan flustered with teasing comments and playful smirks.

One evening, after setting up camp, the two sat by a small fire. The night was quiet, save for the crackling of flames and the occasional hoot of an owl in the distance.

Wei Wuxian leaned back on his elbows, gazing up at the stars. "You're a mystery, Xiao Zhan. I can't quite figure you out."

Xiao Zhan, trying not to let his nerves show, glanced over at Wei Wuxian. The firelight danced in his eyes, making him look even more alluring. "I could say the same about you," Xiao Zhan replied softly, his heart thudding in his chest.

Wei Wuxian turned his head slightly, his gaze locking onto Xiao Zhan's. For a moment, the air between them seemed to still, as if the world itself was holding its breath.

Then, Wei Wuxian smiled, but this time it wasn't teasing. It was softer, almost vulnerable. "Stick around long enough, and you just might."

---

**End of Part 1-3**

Thanks for reading,I have been working on this book for two months,it went through different editing and correction.

Thank you all, sweetheart 💓.