Thick Paper Card

Thick Paper Card

Are you looking for the perfect paper to create an exquisite design or invitation? Look no further than our ! This luxurious paper is perfect for those who want to make a statement with their printing project. It is made from high-quality pulp, which makes it thick and durable enough to stand out from the rest. Its smooth finish provides a great base for any type of printing technique, making it ideal for invitations, greeting cards, business cards, flyers, and more. With its thick paperweight and timeless look, you can be sure that your design will be noticed. Add a bit of luxury to your project with our !

Parameters of Thick Paper Card

Size

Customized fit with your products ( set up new mold)

Logo Ways

Screen print, engrave, hot-stamp, or customized

Finished Ways

Glossy / matt lamination, varnishing, UV varnishing, Hot stamping, silk-screening, and other special techniques

Application

Art, decoration, shopping, advertising, gift, packaging, promotion, Thank you cards

Advantages of Thick Paper Card

The Thick Paper Card is a great product for printing needs. It is highly durable, making it perfect for cards, invitations, and other prints that need to last for a long time. It is also thick and sturdy, making it easy to handle. It is also acid-free and archival-safe, meaning it will not deteriorate over time and is perfect for long-term storage. Moreover, it has a smooth surface, meaning it is perfect for high-resolution printing. It is also available in various sizes and colors, making it a great choice for custom printing needs.

Now the price of , , , , and is reasonable. If you want to buy our products, please contact us.

Xiaolong Paper & Cardboard is a Chinese manufacturer that specializes in producing and supplying high-quality paper products for a wide range of industries.