My Fictional Love 💜

The next day in yn's college....

The classroom is buzzing with the usual chatter, but something felt off. Yn sat in her usual seat by the window, staring blankly towards the whiteboard, completely detach from the discussions around her. Her once lively eyes seems distant, her mind elsewhere, lost in thoughts no one can reach.

Meantime, Priyanka mam enters with notes in her hand.

Whereas yn, Completely ignoring her favorite Priyanka mam who is started a new topic.

"So, today I will start a new topic, name 'Twelfth Night, written by..... "

Priyanka mam end the sentence with a question, wanting her students to give a reply. Specially yn, who love reading Shakespeare's play. But right now yn is lost in her memory.

Lost in Tahir.

"William Shakespeare." Sonia replies, before mom notices her friend zoning out.

"Right, william Shakespeare." With that mam starts giving her lecture.

"When did you start replying to Ma'am?" Anita asks, nudging sonia, noticing Yn's uncharacteristic silence, and sonia too, who never give any reply until ma'am asks her with a gun on her temple.

"Since Yn started being mentally absent in class," Sonia whispers back.

The two look over at yn again. Normally, she will be the one actively participating, answering questions, and laughing with friends. But today, she is like a shadow of herself-quiet, withdrawn, and almost invisible to the lively atmosphere around her.

"What's wrong with her?" Anita ask firmly. Question lingers in the air, filled with concern.

"I don't know," Sonia replies softly. "She's been so quiet lately, not saying a word."

Mam leave the class room after fourty five minutes later.

Anita and yn immediately stand over yn's head, glaring at her.

"What?" Yn feels their sharp eyes and asks, before gathering her belongings and putting them in her pretty tote bag

"Someone started hiding something from her friends, Sonia!" Anita says.

"I see." Sonia..nods.

"I have nothing to hid, I'm open book to all in fact for everyone."

Yn stars leave the room. Sonia and Anita follows her.

"Sonia, I know..., you know what happened to yn but you both are leaving me behind like nothing. You both never shares anything to me." Anita says, dramatically.

"Hy, I swear I don't anything. Last I saw her in the library and after that yn literally forgot I even exist." Sonia complain.

And yn stops on her spot. When she remember everything again.

She thinks in her mind about the last and awkward meeting with Tahir.

Now how can i tell these two in which conditions her innocent friend opens her eyes this morning.

My heart is still hammering behind the ribcage to remember him. How close we were. My head was resting on his shoulder and our fingers were intertwined. I remembered I didn't even held his hand. So he was intentionally mingled my fingers with him. Otherwise I would have done these clingy things with him or anyone.

I can still feel his Cologne over my body.
I don't know what the hell has happened with my brain when I saw him sleeping beside me, he was looking so surreal, so adorable. I wanted to stay with him more.