3 hearts 1 choice

Later that night......

Deyjah: You should go home! We have school tomorrow!

Tre: You sure baby??

Deyjah: Yea you can pick me up tomorrow in the morning!
(I say smiling)

Tre gets up an gets his bags!!

Tre: You gonna walk me out??

Deyjah: OMG come on boy!!

I walk him to the door and we share a quick but passionate kiss!

Tre: I love you!

Deyjah: I love you to babe! Bye

Tre:BYE....

He leaves and I go back in my room and I get on my laptop!

Tre POV:
I really am happy about things now...less stress and more love!

(Tre house)

I go upstairs in my room and jump on my bed lol and I lay down snd chill I decide to check my phone because haven't been on it all day!

Tre: Shit 10 missed calls from Pay and 22 txts damn!!

I decide to look at her txt and voice mails!
Most of them just talk about how she's in desperate need of talking and she's still I love with me....Damn what do i do ??I still got feeling for her!

Tre: MOM!! (I scream)

Tm: TRE WHAT!!damn... (As she walks in the room)

Tre: Can you get me some pain killers I got a headache ma!! (As I whine)

Tm: Yea hol' up... (She goes and gets the medicine and gives it to me)

Tre: Thx ma love you!! (I say as she is walkin out)

Tm: Mhmm...love you too!! (she leaves)

My phone gets a notification and I check it! I see a video sent to me and its from MIYA?!?!?

I open the video and watch it....

Miya: Tre...I love you so much..I have fail to realize that your the one for me! I ruined this relationship and I wish I could take it back! I have caused a lot of damage to all of you! I have ruined your lives and especially mines...I'm just done with my immaturity and jealousy..(crying historically) I am depressed and sad and I'm done with this....everyone is tired of me and I'm tired to...I think it's time to rest!! But I love you Tre and just keep my girl Deyjah cared for and tell her I love her!
(The video ends)

Oh Hell no I needa go!!

I grab my shoes and head on out to her house!

(Miya house)

I bang on the door and I finally jiggle the door knob and the door is open! I run upstairs and bust into Miya's room to see her not in there! I knock in the bathroom door and I just decide to go in! There is Miya....

Tre: Miya.....No stop!

She drops the pills on the floor and throws herself on the ground, crying historically

I run over to her and fall on the ground next to her, pulling her into my arm!

Tre: No No Miya.....I love you just because we got beef don't mean....I want you to end your life! I love you too much! (I say crying)

Miya: I-I t-thought you hated me!! I'm sorry- I don't deserve to be here!
(Crying More)

Tre: Yess...you day baby girl listen up!! Look at me...

(She looks up at me looking fragile)

Tre: I forgive you....All the things you did was not worth losing your life! I love you too much! Your my first real love! And I'm sorry too!

Miya: I'm tired!! (She says sadly)

Tre: Ok let's get yo to bed!

(I pick her up and carry her to bed and lay there with her)

I look into her beautiful eyes and I fall for a kiss that brought back to the memories from the beginning of the year!

I wait until she falls asleep and I tuck her in! I kiss her forehead and leave locking the door and getting into my car!

I'm in love with 3 ladies that I can't get my mind off! I can't pick who?? Should I pick Miya or Pay or Deyjah! It's like I finally settle wit one and something comes up!! Damn...where's my bro where I need em!

_________________________

That's crazy!! Riyye??

Who do you think Tre should share his love to? 😍😘

I really need your help on this one!! I want yall to chose which girl, should Tre settle with???!?!? The most voted wins so COMMENT your choice!!!

(PLEASE DONT ONLY PICK MIYA BC THEN ILL PICK) 😇😈

VOTE TOO!!!!

Love yall!!!💞