Teacher's Pet | He is your English professor

The school bell signaled that the class would start in a few minutes. Most of them are already bored, even though it's only the first class. It's high school, I know, but everyone seems like they'd rather be sleeping now than being here, I don't understand why. 
      My favorite class, English. None of the others in my class even tries to get a positive grade from Professor Kole. Warren Kole, professor of English, tall, dirty blonde hair, always wears either a white suit or a blue suit, always wears glasses, very rarely takes them off, his blue eyes resemble a clear blue sky. For some reason, only I try to pay attention in his classes, to write notes, to do homework regularly, I always carry a book, I get the best results in every test. The rest don't even care..why? Don't they care if they get at least a positive one? 
          The classroom door opened. Professor Kole entered the classroom. Carrying his bag, as usual. 
"Good morning, everyone." Warren said with his warm smile.
"Good morning, Mister Kole." most of us greeted him. He sat down at the chair and took out the papers from our test yesterday from his bag. His expression was not the most pleased.
"Maria, I'm not sure why it's this bad, I know you can do better, but ok.. you got a C." Maria got up from her chair, took the paper and went back to her seat. Everyone got B to F, I waited. my turn and I was very impatient..why did he leave me for last?
"Okay Y/N." Professor Kole finally said my name. 
"This was very much expected of you. Of course, my best student always gets the best grades, always carries a book with her, always takes notes in my classes, always comes to class. You got an A."
He said with a warm smile, and I went to his desk and took my test. I heard everyone what they were saying. "Uh..look at her, his favorite." "She is the teacher's pet, look at that annoying smile at him." "Are they in a relationship or something?" "Uh..she always has the best grades on his classes..."
"Never mind, you know you're the best student, they're just jealous because they don't have what you have, okay?" Warren said, patting my left hand.
"Okay." I smiled and sat on my chair.
           After class, Professor Kole asked me to stay, to talk with me. 
"Y/N, you are truly one talented person, I have never seen or met a student like you, know that I am proud of your hard work."
"Thank you, Mr. Cole." I said with a slight smile on my face.
"I have a question for you." Professor Kole said, looking at me, taking off his glasses. 
"Yes, Mr. Cole?" I looked at him.
"There is an English competition in two months, would you like to participate?" asking me that, he raised his right eyebrow.
"I..yes! Yes of course!"   I said excitedly.
"Great, come to classroom seventeen after class, I'll get you ready after your class.