🌦️☁️ Comfort Cuddles (Folly x Dr. Retro) ♡☆

Dr. Retro notices that Folly looks upset and Folly seems to be crying?

Dr. Retro decides to run up and hug Folly

Dr. Retro: You Good honey? you seem upest, If you want to talk about it we Can.

Folly: Sure.. I guess... So uh-

Folly yaps about her backstory and trauma (which it's hinted at that Folly is the way she is now due to trauma and I'm too lazy to type all of that-)

Dr. Retro: T-That's Horrible! Don't worry that's in the Past now, and I'm here incase if you need Comfort..

Folly: Thanks.. a lot

Dr. Retro: You're welcome

Basically what happens next is Folly and Dr. Retro cuddle and get kissed by each other and I'm once again too lazy to type all that- (not in a suggestive way)

Around 2 hours later Pest notices that Folly and Dr. Retro are just chilling with each other and then Pest notices that Dr. Retro has 3 kiss marks, 1 one her forehead, 1 on her right cheek and 1 that shows that she was kissed on the lips, and Folly has 1 kiss mark underneath the eye on her mask.

Pest (in mind): wait if no one else is here other than me and Folly that means that Folly kissed Dr. Retro- wait that would also mean that Dr. Retro kissed Folly too- I bet that means that they're in love

Dr. Retro: Oh hello 1314-

Folly: just stares

Pest: why do you and Folly have kiss marks on your faces doctor?

Dr. Retro: starts getting flustered and embarrassed and hides her face while hugging Folly Oh- uh y-you don't need to know-

Folly: And why would you need to know....

Pest: I know that you kissed each other.

Dr. Retro: just continues hiding her face while hugging Folly while becoming more flustered and embarrassed

Folly: gets flustered from hearing that  y-you Ho-how did you know that you stubborn little pest.. Just leave us alone..

Pest: Fine.. as long as you don't try to enter my dreams for this week.

Folly: Sure.. and you better not tell anyone.

Pest: I wasn't planning too. walks away

Folly: Well since that Pest is gone I guess we could cuddle again.. if you don't mind that..

Dr. Retro: sure-

once again what happens next is Folly and Dr. Retro cuddle and you guessed it I'm once again too lazy to type all that- (not in a suggestive way)

Hope y'all enjoyed this as the 1st real part of this more of this is gonna come at some point ☆