Come Join The Party!

"Ah!" Ayumi shouted as she woke up on a chilly, broken, wooden floor. Chills overpowered her as she gripped her arms quickly.
"Where am I...?" She asked herself.
Mochida and the others were performing the Sachiko Ever After Charm that I found on the Internet, that was supposed to make us all friends forever... Then there was an earthquake... What happened after that...? She asked herself. Looking around. She hesitantly got to her feet.
I'm... Dizzy.... She thought as she grabbed her head.
I feel like my head... Is splitting...
"Shinozaki!?" A loud voice shouted from the dark depths of the broken, dead corridor.
"I know that voice...!" Ayumi said quietly to herself as a blood splattered Yoshiki padded into view. Ayumi screamed.
"AAAAGGGGHHHH!" Yoshiki ran up to her and silenced her with his bloodied hand. He grabbed her arm and pinned it to her back so she couldn't escape.
"Quiet or you'll get us both killed!" He whisper-shouted with narrowed eyes. Ayumi's trembling head nodded slowly, her eyes wide as saucers. Yoshiki hesitantly let her go as some of the stray blood stuck to Ayumi's chin.
"Please let me explain..." Yoshiki started as he caught his breath. He inhaled deeply.
"This isn't my blood. I saw a dead body and when I went to investigate, another dead body fell from the ceiling. It was recently killed, too. It landed on me and soaked me in it's blood. I'm sorry for scaring you." Yoshiki explained then apologized. Ayumi sat there with a perplexed look.
"...W-why are there d-dead people here...?" Ayumi squeaked in fear, shaking violently.
"Hey, Shinozaki, calm down... You're shaking really bad..." He warned.
"We're stuck here. I don't know why. But we need to get out, and fast. We're in danger here." He warned again.
"But... W-where are we?"