Karaoke Time!

"Hurry up!"
"I'm thinking!"
"You can't think with no brain!"
"SHUT UP!"
"Honestly Shig-Bro, how long does it take Mayu in the bathroom?"
"ONLY MAYU CAN CALL ME THAT!" Morishige shouted at Satoshi in defense.
"So.... You like her?"
"N-no!"
"So you hate her?"
"DAMN IT MOCHIDA!" Satoshi just snickered and looked towards the bathroom. Mayu, Satoshi and Morishige already found the Second Wing of Heavely Host Elementary. Morishige closed his eyes and clenched his hands into fists, inhaling deeply.
"What was that, Shig-Bro?"
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME TH-" Morishige opened his eyes, anger written all over them, and saw Mayu standing in front of him. Satoshi had an evil grin on his face but didn't seem to want to say anything to ruin the 'moment'.
"Sorry, Mayu, I thought you were Mochida teasing me." He apologized, standing up and walking away without warning or reason.
"Come on Mayu, we have to find the entrance to we can get out of here safely." Morishige said, motioning for Mayu to walk beside him. Satoshi jumped up and caught up to them by sprinting.
"Wait for me!" He called behind them. Right as he was going to trip Morishige, there was a loud bang behind him. He whipped around to see a dead body and another student wearing the same uniform as the corpse lying in front of him. The victim was seemingly around 15, with a blue uniform who would most likely be a freshman. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, bulging out of their bloodied sockets.
"Huehuehahaheheh.... Hahaha... HAHAHAHAAHAHA!" A tall muscular man with chocolate brown eyes and long dreads with the same blue uniform stood behind him with a bloodied machete. The crazed look in his eyes and on his face, other than the blood and machete, clearly depicted that he was the murderer. His face was tinted red with blood along with his now drenched uniform. The victim lying on the ground was barely breathing, bleeding heavily from his broken jaw and missing leg.
"AAAAAAHHHH!" Satoshi shouted and sprinted ahead of them as fast as his legs could carry him. Morishige heard laughing and turned around to see the same sight along with Mayu. Morishige grabbed her hand and took off running.
********
After about twenty minutes of running, they finally lost the crazed killer.
"What the hell.... WHY the hell!?" Satoshi breathed, panting heavily like a dog.

*Everyone from Kirisagi High at the same time throughout the school*

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?"