[ , story announcement -!

heya guyss-!!1!? 2?

before you guys read this.. There maybe gore, and stuff idk haha I'm so funny ok I'll stop

if you do not like these things, you are free to click off.

sorry to say but I don't think I'll have the enough motivation to continue this story, although, you have full permission (across from stealing) to make alternative deaths / endings! It must be a headcanon, since none of your alternatives are canon.. Still. You can have much fun as you possibly want. I can list how the recreyo and BTB: BEYOND THE BOT, crew will have their endings and death scenes!

2020, the 12th day of August.
Ivan's Death.

Ivan, first one to die, He woke up and wanted a glass of water, as he was walking around, the killer, [REDACTED] got Ivan from behind, electrifying him with a nearby powered wire.

He was chopped off to pieces of body parts, organs, joints and bones and stuffed into seperate boxes in Storage, although, his head was placed on one the tables in Cafeteria. Signing that the rest are in great danger.

His body parts were found by CypherDen herself. She was curious on what these boxes were stored inside. So she opened one and found absolute horror. Ivan's body parts. She screamed, alerting the sleeping others. When she did, she was running to them, also finding Ivan's head on one of the tables, with a bloodied writing on the table, in the following: Dead Weight.

(this is a w.i.p, some deaths will be written soon.)

hope u guys enjoyed :3

byebey!!

Today: September 14 2024.

Updated: September 14 2024.

244 words.