❝CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT❞

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓'𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅𝐅 towards Allison, Bucky, and Sam while Tony flew towards Wanda and Clint. Steve tossed his shield up, hitting Rhodey with it. Steve quickly went running off to T'Challa as Peter shot off in the sky using his webs. Scott disappeared. That left Natasha and Olivia to stand there. Olivia turned to face her and Natasha stared her down. "I don't want to fight you, Liv."

     "I don't want to fight you either, Nat." Olivia replied.

     "Then don't," Natasha pleaded. She took a few steps closer to her until there were a few inches apart. "Please. You have to help me stop this before it's too late."

     "It's already too late, Nat." Olivia claimed. "You signed the Accords. Steve is right, we have to get to the doctor before he gets to those other soldiers. I won't let the world be set aflame when I can do something to stop it." She straightened her shoulders, lifting her chin up. "So, if I have to fight you Natasha, I will."

Natasha sighed and nodded, pulling out her batons. Olivia allowed her eyes to go blue, her fangs and claws protruding from her body before they attacked. Natasha sent a hit towards Olivia who quickly dodged it. She swiped her claws, getting Natasha's side and quickly sending a kick to her stomach making her stumble back. She quickly ran towards Natasha as she caught her footing, dropping down and sweeping her foot out, sending Natasha on her back. Olivia hovered over her, holding her wrists to the ground.

     Natasha struggled against her heightened strength, meeting her eyes. "Reminds you of old times, doesn't it?" Olivia smirked. "We're not breaking up over this, right?"

     Olivia scoffed. "No. We got kids to take care of. But, I can't let you win this one. Sorry, honey." Natasha smirked before wrapping her legs around Olivia's waist, quickly flipping them before rolling away from her and standing up. Olivia shot up and faced her before her eyes widened, staring at the truck that was flying towards them. She quickly ran out of the way, Natasha copying her actions just as the truck landed right in front of Rhodey and exploded.

Olivia took a deep breath, swallowing thickly as she finally took in the chaos that surrounded her. She closed her eyes, catching her breath. She had to make sure Bucky was safe, that was the goal. She quickly began running, following after Steve and Scott who had fled the scene. Her eyes spotted the quinjet and she began running faster, quickly catching up with the two. Wanda and Clint joined them, followed by Sam, Bucky, and Allison. They were all forced to stop when Vision shot a beam down at them, drawing a line in the concrete.

     "Captain Rogers," Vision said, floating above them, "I know you believe what you're doing is right." Tony appeared with Natasha in his grasp, dropping them both safely to the ground. "But for the collective good you must surrender now." Rhodey flew over head next, dropping T'Challa to the ground and landing himself. Peter flew in by a web, landing beside Rhodey.