1. Poor Condition

⚠️Special Warning⚠️

Youtubers are not allowed to shared my story on their YouTube Channel. Don't like it, don't read it you can skip this fanfiction immediately.

Don't copy my stuff on other sites or don't translate without my permission or legal concent.

This story will be soon available on my YouTube Channel "BL Story Teller"

Whatever abusive language you say to me, you will be indirectly saying it to yourself. So before speaking, choose your words carefully because in the end you will end up abusing yourself.

If you have any problem with the concept or anything then you can skip this FF immediately without commenting any HateRate

*****

The scene begins when all the people of the Cultivator world are fighting with the dead corpses of the Wen Sect.

Wen Rouhan is also using the Yin Iron to turn all the dead corpses into his puppets and attack all the people of the Cultivator world.

In order to defeat Wen Rouhan's puppets, Wei Wuxian plays his flute Chenqing until he subdues all of the puppets, which causes him to drain a lot of energy one by one.

Wei Wuxian stands alone amidst the ruins as his body struggles to regain its strength but his body's energy starts to drain in large amounts due to playing the flute one by one

After the fierce battle with Wen Rouhan, Wei Wuxian's once indomitable strength is now gone but with the last of his energy, he suddenly transforms into a three-year-old child.

Wei Wuxian's adult form transforms into the fragile body of a young child and all his clothes also suddenly become loose but he suddenly falls unconscious.

Lan Wangji is noticing Wei Wuxian's sudden change so he immediately extends his arms to save him from falling unconscious.