⋆ ₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆Prologue⋆ ₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆

Rejection is something that Dalmi now fears. After having her heart broken many times she wonders if she will ever feel what love is and be loved.

She had given her first ever crush a note hoping that he will feel the same and they will become an item. But no. She had been ghosted and she later found out that he ended up with her childhood ex best friend.

She had another crush and decided to give him a note again. He wrote a note back saying "I only see you as a friend".

Everybody knew this guy but he didn't know who she was. And because of that he never took the chance to know her and instead just ignored her.

Rejection after rejection, that's all it was. She was envious of the cute couples that she would see while walking in the halls and wished that she can experience that.

After being rejected over a dozen times and having her heart shattered she slowly started giving up on love. When she started college all she wanted to do was just get through college and graduate. There was a small part of her that was hoping to find love and have a college boyfriend but she already knew how it was going to end up and she was tired of it.

——————————————————————
This is my first book I hope you enjoy 🙂