13 : The night

It's gonna be 1k special chapter 😋❤️

The car ride was silent . Both male were smiling but not saying anything. Jungkook was super happy as Taehyung requested him to show him his house and Jungkook gladly agreed and now they are going to Jungkook's house .

" WOW you live in very expensive colony " Taehyung said as the entered in one of the most expensive society area . He was impressed by big and beautiful yet expensive homes left and right of him . The area was silent look like all just shut their houses so early .

" You like it ? " Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded well there is no one Jungkook know personally he doesn't like to make those type of neighbor friends nor anyone here .

Finally they stopped at a beautiful yet decent house .

" Beautiful" Taehyung said standing at the main gate . Jungkook smiled opening the gate and both entered there was lawn and then the door to enter..both entered and again Taehyung loved it , he wanna live here forever. Just beautiful his dream house since now .

" Make your self comfortable" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded roaming here and there .

Taehyung walked towards a room opening the door and he felt dizzy and drunk when he felt Jungkook's scent everywhere in the room . He smiled entering in a kind sized bed and no picture just some random paintings. He got flinched when he felt a back hug .

Jungkook was nuzzling on his neck softly kissing .

" Did you enjoy today ? " Jungkook asked whispering in younger's ear and Taehyung nodded .

" Glad to know " Jungkook said twisted him now both facing each other. Jungkook lifted Taehyung from his thigh at which he moaned . Jungkook now lifted him completely and the other immediately wrapped himself around Jungkook who walked towards the bed and slowly placed him on the bed .

Jungkook pecked his lips before attacking on his neck . Sucking and kissing, Taehyung loved it he held the other's hair and pushed him more .
He moaned when he felt Jungkook sucking his soft spot .

" J-jungkook "

" Hmm baby say what do you want ? " Jungkook said still kissing his neck .

" Kiss me "

" Gladly "

Taehyung pulled him kissing hardly it was lust right now . Both lips moving with pure passion, Jungkook was licking his lower lip and Taehyung gasped letting the other tongue explore his mouth he sucked Taehyung's tongue . Swallowing Taehyung's moans while his hand was squeezing his waist .

Jungkook left his lips just to capture once again but both got interrupted by phone ring . Both groaned.

" Switch off the mobile Taehyung" Jungkook said and sat aside on bed while Taehyung smiled taking out his mobile.

" Jimin"

" Oh ok you talk to him and I'll go freshen up ok ? " Taehyung nodded at this and attended the call .

" Jiminah ? What happened? "

" Tae .... Where are you? " Jimin asked.

" At Jungkook's home .. "

" Oh .. that's good are you gonna come back ? "

" Maybe in morning " taehyung said blushing he's ready .

" Oh oh oh means a hard night huh ? "
Taehyung could feel Jimin's smirk .

" Shut up .. " Taehyung said .