1

"Hey! Hyunjin-hyung, Minho-hyung!" Jisung called out running to them.

"Jisung-ah didn't I tell you to stop calling us hyung?" Hyunjin scolded.

"But-"

"No. Jisung, please call us by our names." Minho interupted with a teasing yell. Jisung went quiet at that.

Hyunjin seemed to notice this and sighed.

"Minho you made him sad." He scolded.

Minho raised an eyebrow at Jisung.

"Is that so?" He mumbled.

"I-I didn't mean to be a-annoying." Jisung stuttered out, trying not to cry.

"Jisungie~ I'm not angry at you, why are you sad?" Minho cooed pulling him in for a hug.

Jisung sniffled.

"Are you okay Ji? I think Minho was just joking around, you didn't annoy us at all." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Yes, your reaction is strange. Is everything okay?" Minho asked.

"I'm fine." Jisung quickly replied.

Both boys raised an eyebrow at this.

"Ji-" Before Minho could finish his sentence the bell rang.

"Well seems I have to go to class. Bye." Jisung quickly said before running away.

"He looks..."

"Stressed." Minho finished for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jisung tried to sneak out of his classroom without being noticed, he immediately bumped into a chest.

He fell to the ground and looked up, seeing his brother, Jongho, smirking down at him.

"Get up." He scoffed roughly pulling Jisung up.

Jisung whimpered in pain.

"Let's go home, I need to blow off some steam on you." Jongho scoffed dragging Jisung down the hallways.

Just then Jisung was grabbed again.

"What do you think you're doing?" Minho's deep voice was heard.

Hyunjin glared at the man.

"I'm his brother." Jongho said, trying to grab Jisung again.

"What the fu-"

"No hyung, it's okay. This is Jongho. He is my step brother." Jisung interrupted.

Hyunjin and Minho looked at him.

"Well? You coming?" Jongho scoffed, pissed off.

Jisung nodded and waved his friends goodbye before following Jongho.

"Who were they?" Jongho asked putting his arm over Jisung's shoulder in a fake friendly way.

"They're my friends, hyung." Jisung said.

"You can't talk with them anymore." Jongho demanded.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I can't. They're precious to me." Jisung mumbled.

"Precious, huh?" Jongho smirked. Jisung frowned at him.

"Yes, I told you."

"Well if you talk to them ever again, I will beat them up to pulps with my bros. Clear?" Jongho demanded brutally.

Jisung looked down in horror and nodded quietly.

"Good. We're there." Jongho announced.

He unlocked the door and pulled Jisung inside.

"Come to my room after you're done with your homework, okay?" Jongho said.

Jisung nodded. He went upstairs and threw it in the corner of his room, not caring if it would be dirty.

He got out his homework and after some time he finished.

Just then his father entered the room.

"Jisung, why isn't your room neat anymore? Ever since Jongho moved in you're acting strange." Mr. Han asked.

Jisung didn't reply, just stared at him.

"Look I know you and him don't get along well, but making up rumours about him isn't going to do anything." Mr. Han scoffed.

Jisung still didn't reply.

"You can't ignore me forever." Mr. Han pried. Just then his wife entered the room.

Sophie. White, blonde with blue eyes and American.

"Please don't argue boys, I'm sure this must be new for both of you." Sophie sighed.

"Sorry, Sophie." Jisung mumbled.

"See! He isn't talking to me, but he does to you." Mr. Han scoffed.

"Really?" Sophie asked.

"Yes. Jisung, why isn't your room clean!" Mr. Han yelled.

Jisung stared at him in silence again, a dull look on his face.

"See. He's not saying anything. He's mute."

"He talks to me." Sophie said raising an eyebrow.

"Acknowledge me dammit!" Mr. Han yelled storming at Jisung. (Yes I stole that line)

The boy flinched. Sophie sighed and walked over to them, rubbing Mr. Han on the back.

"Don't worry, he'll speak to you soon." She comforted. Jisung just stared at them.