Sleepovers and the best kisses

Wendy looked over at her best friend. The two girls were having a sleepover at Wendy's house, and bebe was busy painting her nails red. "That color looks great on you!" She commented. What bebe didn't know is that wendy thought everything looked great on her. The way her black tank top clung to her body, and the way her red pajama shorts showed off her perfect legs. Bebe looked up at the shorter girl who sat on the purple bed. "Thanks, I was thinking you should paint yours red too." "Ok." Wendy climed off the bed and Sat on the floor next to the blonde. 
Bebe brushed the paint onto Wendy's nails while they chatted. Just the normal things. "God, cartman is such an ass." "Tell me about it. I don't see why stan even likes to be around him." That stopped bebe, "are you and him still dating?" Wendy and stan had an off again on again relationship that never seemed to work out. "No, oh no no no no no. That ship has sailed." Wendy said it with a smile and a small laugh. Wendy swept her long dark hair over one shoulder and continued explaining how happy she was to not be with stan anymore. "I mean we're still friends and all but I just think I'm done dating him. Y'know?" Wendy kept talking but bebe wasn't listening. She was more interested in the fact that stan wasn't in her way anymore. "Hey wendy have you ever thought about dating a girl?" Wendy looked shocked. "I just mean because you said you were done with boys." Bebe played it off casually. 
Color rose to Wendy's cheeks. "Actually, yeah." The two girls looked at each other for a moment.  "W-Why have you bebe?" Wendy was being hopeful and she knew it. There was no way the attractive blonde meant it like wendy was dreaming. But the taller girl whispered yes and leaned closer to the brown eyed girl. Wendy let her eyes close softly as bebe kissed her gently. Thin arms wrapped themselves around Wendy's neck and wendy put her hands on her friend's hips. The blue eyed teen pulled herself into Wendy's lap as the kiss got more heated. Wendy pulled away suddenly and bebe wondered if wendy wanted that at all. 
But wendy was only trying to get her breath back and she kept her arms around the lovely girl above her. "I umm..." Wendy couldn't think of what to say. "I love you. I have for a long time but I couldn't think of how to tell you. And I just couldn't stand it anymore, I had to do something." Bebe said through a light blush. "I'm glad you did." The black haired girl said clasping her hand in her own. 
"Girls! Are you alright up there? You've been awfully quiet." Wendy's mom called up the stairs. "God, mom's have the worst timing." Wendy muttered. "Were fine Mrs. Testaburger!" Bebe called back.  "Ok, just checking." Was the only response. The two girls couldn't help but giggle at the oblivious mother. Wendy yawned and stretched her arms above her head. "Let's go to bed" and with that they climbed into the small bed. It was always a problem for the two girls to get enough personal space on such a small bed but tonight it didn't matter. Bebe laid on her back and wendy hesitantly snuggled up to her. "Am I better at kissing than stan?" Bebe teased. "Of course you are. Just wait until he's sees us together at lunch tomorrow." Wendy knew how much bebe liked to show off the new relationships and secretly wanted to let everyone know how happy the two were together. Bebe murmured a goodnight but the small girl next to her was already asleep. 

An; first wendy x bebe. Yaya more to come because the world really needs more south park yuri.