"Secretary Problems"

Synopsis: Pat and Pran are happily married with blessings from both their families, and the couple now has a son through IVF. They named him Little Pat or 'Nong' Pat (it was Pran's idea because the baby looked like infant Pat when it was born). Nong is now 3 years old, and calls Pran 'Papa' and Pat 'Daddy' just to differentiate between his parents when he calls out to them.

The setting includes Pran having to have walked in on a sus moment between Pat and his secretary at Pat's dad's company.

Since that evening, Pat was asked to 'take a hike' and was told to be separated from the house for a while because Pran was pretty mad at the whole situation. Pat had no choice but to oblige because Pran was not wrong about being mad at him with what happened and what it looked like, and this is although Pat was also pretty mad about the fact that Pran thinks his husband is trying to lead other people on all because of one suspicious incident with a mere new secretary that didn't even mean anything.

Pat though, tries day and night to ask Pran to forgive him. Pran asked to be allowed to understand why Pat was so liberal with things that other people do to him, and when Pat couldn't answer well enough, there went his chance to be forgiven for letting his secretary hold his arm and feel his muscles in the middle of a company gala.

All it takes is for Pat to console Pran's concerns, but the same secretary conveniently makes her way to the venue to 'unintentionally' ruin all of Pat's efforts. What happens then?

*END OF SYNOPSIS*

______________________________________

Pat stood outside Pran’s apartment, staring at the door as if it would magically resolve their argument. This was ridiculous. How had they ended up in this situation, living in separate apartments after being married for years and having a kid?

Oh, right. Because of The Fight.

Pran had blown up last week after Pat’s secretary, a young and very pretty woman, had blatantly flirted with him during a company event. Pran claimed Pat was “too nice” and didn’t shut her down firmly enough.

Pat sighed and knocked. The door opened to reveal Pran holding a mug of coffee and looking more annoyed than usual.

“What are you doing here?” Pran asked, crossing his arms.

Pat blinked. “Uh… picking up our son?”

“Oh.” Pran looked over his shoulder. “Right. He’s somewhere… covered in paint. I don’t even know where he got it.”

“Covered in paint?” Pat raised an eyebrow. “You’re doing great with the whole single-parent vibe.”

Pran shot him a glare. “We’re not separated for real. Just temporarily. And because someone”—he gave Pat a pointed look—“doesn’t know how to set boundaries.”

Pat groaned. “Come on, Pran, not this again. She was just being friendly.”

“Friendly?” Pran echoed, his voice rising. “She literally touched your arm and called you ‘adorable.’ She’s not a grandmother, Pat!”

“She’s just being nice because we work together! I can’t exactly yell at her in front of everyone.”

“You don’t have to yell. You just need to stop acting like it’s okay.”

Pat threw up his hands. “I didn’t do anything!”

Pran stared at him, unamused. “Exactly.”

Before Pat could come up with a clever retort, Little Pat appeared out of nowhere, streaked in bright blue paint from head to toe. He was grinning widely, holding a stuffed dinosaur that was now also painted blue.