🚔 Charlie's big fat wedding 🚔

It was a calm night in Mad Town, the bananas we're sleeping, the citizens getting ready to sleep, and the little ones already resting, however, there we're two people that weren't awake, mostly, going to a place where the moon shines the most in that town...

Mega: It should be here, the best location to see the moon.

Charlie: You really know the places of this town, eh?

Mega: Well, yeah, im basically the law, so i always have to know my way around the places i protect, remember chaos city?

Charlie: Yes, i do, it's been a long time since we talked of that place.

Mega: Yeah, but better not talk about it, since... it seems that it hates witches like you, but you make my world fill with magic.

Charlie: And you fill me until i get too big to move.

Mega: True, true.

Charlie: *Giggles a little bit*, so, why are we here?, you just told me to follow you outside, isn't it getting late, and cold?

Mega: I'm the one wearing a jacket with short sleeves, am i not the one to ask if im cold miss witch~?

Charlie: Hehe~, but seriously though, why are we outside, there must be another reason.

Mega: *Sigh*, well, to be honest, it's been a long time, you know, we met, we dated, we did a thing in bed, and now there is a baby on the way.

Charlie: It's been kicking lately.

Mega: I know, but, we kinda missed a thing in our love...

Charlie: Really, what is-

Before Charlie could finish her sentence, Mega get on his knees, in a proposal position, and then he pulled out an small black box, opens it, and inside it, there is a ring with a gem...

Mega: Charlie, do you want to marry me?

Charlie: *Stunned, but then tears start leaking out of her eyes* Yes! *Hugs Mega*.

Mega: *Hugs her back*

Later that night, in the next day, it was the wedding day, lots of guests arrived, specially some familar faces, and some... enemies, probably enemies, i don't know, it was never stablished, except the location of the wedding, in a cathedral...

Solar: So, it is the day, the big day, your day, wedding day.

Charlie: I think the point is clear, im getting married.

Solar: Yeah, although, im surprised it took this long for him to do... the question, why a long time though?

Charlie: I..., well, that's something i preffer not discuss, specially about my pregnancy.

Solar: Witch stuff?

Charlie: I guess so, im just gonna search my wedding dress and put it on... on a private room, alright maid of honor?

Solar: You go girl.

Meanwhile, Mega was with his friends on his place, i think they are friends, not sure, don't question it...

S. Ban: So Mega, how does it feel this be your last hours of being a single man?

Mega: I was already in a relationship with her, so it feels normal, like, another day in the office.

S. Ban: Single man.

Cyblemel: Well, im not sure how does that work, it the first time i go into one of these events.