Upcoming Episode/Poll

Now that I've republished this story, I promise I will complete it.

Sorry it's taken so long, med school is hectic, but I want to get back to writing now. It keeps me going.

I've taken down my other stories to focus solely on this one for some time, it's my first story and I want to do right by it, and for that reason I want to conduct a survey.

Spoiler Alert: The upcoming episode of this story is supposed to introduce Riya and Prachi's elder brother, who stayed with Abhishek in the separation.

He's younger than Kiara though, Abhishek's grandmother never died (yes true to ITV, this story has a immortal grandmother that never dies🤭) so Abhigya never separated the "first time" and instead had a son known as "Abhi Junior" and then the twins, but Kiara died and welp we all know how that story goes.

Now, depending on what your votes and comments "Abhi Junior" can either be Abhimanyu and Abhinav from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

What I am actually asking is do you prefer Abhira or Akshnav? (Yes, Akshara is in this story also, but no more spoilers😉).

For me, both ships have their pros and cons and can bring different elements into this story, so I am 50/50 on this, I'll let you be the tiebreakers.

I know the two fandoms have a lot of friction between them, so please just be respectful of each other in the comments and let me know which couple you like best.

Thank you in advance.

Have a good day/night.

Sincerely,
Mahi