( 제목 )HONEST.

ㅤ ㅤ𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓. ㅤノㅤ jungwon, high school au 𓈒

ⓘ ── 𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ, jungwon--the boy who likes you--catches you crying and offers his comfort

| ( 양정원 ) —  pairing = fem!younger!reader x hs!junior!jungwon
|    warning = none
|    word count = 733

•    a/n    :    i love the hs au, i hope you guys enjoy this! remember to leave comments of feedback & vote babes!!

ㅤJungwon, is your Junior in high school--who secretly likes you. He's quite adorable, you can't lie. And he's tall too, perfect. He always comes to accompany you, checks in on you, and usually gives you things. As a nickname, he calls you Y/nnie.

ㅤAs you were coming down the stairs, Jungwon was standing at the bottom of the stairs when you saw him. "Y/nnie, where are you going?" He asks in a soft tone as he looks up at you cheerfully. As soon as you looked at Jungwon, you quickly turned around and ran back up the stairs--trying to avoid him so he didn't see your teary eyes.

ㅤUpon seeing you run up the stairs, he immediately ran after you. With ease, he caught up to you and grabbed your sleeve to turn you around. 

ㅤ"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked with a concerned tone, his hand gently resting against your shoulder. "Nothing.." You lied, but with how you covered your eyes with your bangs, Jungwon knew you weren't being honest. He gently pulled you into his chest, with the acknowledgement of your feelings.

ㅤAt the sight of your tears, Jungwon didn't say anything and just simply wrapping his arms around you, trying to give you a sense of security. One hand caressed your hair gently while the other rubbed your back soothingly.

ㅤ"There's no need to lie, I can tell you're crying."

ㅤYou murmured against your hair as you sniffled, slowly giving in and hugging him back. The tears you tried so hard to hold back slowly began to spill as your face was stuffed into his chest. "I'm sorry.." You mumbled with a few voice cracks.

ㅤHe feels a mix of emotions upon seeing you give into his hug and apologize. He tightens his embrace a little, trying to provide you with all the comfort he had for you. "Don't apologize, it's alright. Just let it out." He whispers gently as he continues to caress your hair and rub his hand up and down your back.

ㅤ"You don't have to say sorry. Just be honest with yourself."

ㅤAfter a few minutes of just letting out all of your tears and bottled-up sadness, you slowly pulled away from his chest, looking at the wet spot on his shirt before looking up at him. He feels a pang of protectiveness as you pulled away from him, but he still kept his hand on your back, giving you time to calm down.

ㅤAs soon as you looked at him, he was already looking down at you with those soft boba eyes of his. With his eyes scanning your face, he noticed how your eyelashes were damp from the tears and the pinkish hue below your eyes. "Cute.." Jungwon said to himself mentally.

ㅤHe gently wiped away the tears from your cheeks with his thumbs, "You feeling better now?" He askes gently as you looked up at him. In response, you nodded your head slightly, your cheeks cupped in his hands.

ㅤ"I'm fine.." You mumbled, feeling warmer with his gentle manners. He raised an eyebrow, keeping your face cupped in his hands for a moment--studying your expression and making sure you're truly okay. When you say you're fine, he doesn't believe it completely, but he gives you a small reassuring smile.

ㅤ"Mm, really? You were crying quite hard a while ago." He gently caressed your cheek with his thumb.

ㅤHis voice was so soft with you, his big hands were warm, and the way he looked at you. He cared for you so much.

ㅤYou bit on your bottom lip, looking down at your shoes as you adjusted your toes slightly. "Yeah.. I guess." You sighed softly, his thumb gently poking your cheek. Jungwon sensed that there was still something on your mind with how you sighed. He kept his hand on your cheek, rubbing it gently--trying to encourage you to open up to him.

ㅤHe moves his hand from your cheek and lightly hooks his finger under your chin, gently tilting your head up to make you meet his eyes.

"You know you can be honest with me, right? I won't judge you."