𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐠 ★

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐆 (𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗, 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈, 𝐑𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 || 𝟏:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌 📍

"Throw dat' ass Ki, come on!" Kimari's best friend, Jayla, encouraged as a cross-faded Kimari twerked hard in her bikini.

She had been at a pool party thrown by one of her mutual friends, trying to get over the recent breakup between her and Tremani by having a good time, but the last thing she expected was for him to pop up at the party.

They broke up over a stupid reason honestly, Tremani came back to their shared apartment one night, drunk and acting a fool. He was being disrespectful as hell towards Kimari and the two just argued for hours until she finally just snapped and left.

And they hadn't spoken since.

"Woo lord, it's so hot." Kimari snickered while wiping the sweat off her forehead, making sure the lace of her wet and wavy bussdown wasn't lifting.

She wore a very revealing purple bikini, that showed off her cleavage and plump ass, her goal was to get the hoes at first, but now that she knew Tremani was there she was ready to show her ass.

Literally and metaphorically.

"You literally look so good tonight Kiki, I'm proud of you for coming out considering.. you know.." Jayla complimented as they entered the packed mansion in which the indoor portion of the party was being held, weed and sweat instantly hitting their noses.

"Thank you boo, it's fuck Tremani on my soul. We lit tonight, don't give no fucks." She shouted extra loud when she noticed they were walking past a group of niggas, who Tremani was amongst.

The two briefly locked eyes and she rolled hers before looking away and walking off to the dance floor with Jayla close in tow.

"Girl do you see him, he's here right now? We can leave if you w-

"Nope I'm tryna have a good time with you, fuck that nigga." Kimari shook her head and began to throw her ass to the music, causing many onlookers to whistle and clap their hands, hyping her up.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Tremani mugging her real bad, only making her feel more amped up.

She pulled the first nigga closest to her behind her and began to throw her ass on him, laughing hard as people took their phones out and began to record them while continuing to hype her up.

"Ki.. normally I hype you up when you throwing ass but Tremani watching and he look like he finna' shoot you.. and Ion' wanna get shot too so Ima' have to sit this one out." Jayla held her hands up in defense while backing away from Kimari, causing her to smack her lips.