Chapter 3

I get woken up by Bobbi waking me up for dinner and promising I'll love it.

I walk into the dining car and stop in shock. There's every kind of food you could ever want! Even fruit!!

I run and sit in a chair and Bobbi smirks "I told you you'd love it" she gushes.

I grab a plate and start serving myself but when I'm done filling my plate with food and wait, I know proper manners and wait till everyone is seated and served.

Ethon walks in, his eyes enlarge when he sees the table and does the same thing I did. I laugh about how hilarious he looks, I must have looked like that too.

Next Bobbi and Tim come in and calmly serve themselfs, since they get to do this every year and Bobbi gets to do it everyday back in the Capitol.

When everyone's served Ethon and I shove our mouths with food.

"I'm gonna be a really bad mentor I'm sorry Nicole and Ethon" Tim says.

"It's ok," I start "but can you give us a bit of advice thought?"

"First of all, at the cornucopia, grab things closest to you then run into the forest." He says hesitating about his every word. "It's not worth it to go to the cornucopia, it's a bloodbath. Next of all, let the stylists do anything they want, they know what the capital likes, and they sponsor the best looking tribute."

I nod.

"Next, do you have any talents? Super smart? Power with weapons?" He asks us.

"I'm pretty smart, I can usually outsmart people" I say

"Ok use that, figure out stradagies"

The whole Ethon is sitting next to me staring out the window, shoving food in his mouth. Wonder if he'll survive without advice from someone who survived this hellhole we'll be going into.

A/N yeah it sucks, it'll get better soon thought. You know there has to be all the pre-game stuff so I'm still working on that.