~ In the woods ~

Jaiveer's Pov- 

After spending our whole day together i took her to my cottage which is in the outskirts of the city in-between the forest . Only i know about this place , because whenever i feel happy , lonely or sad . I always used to come here . And it is also my favorite place and from now onwards ours . Because i m damn sure that she is going to like it . 

I have already asked my man to decorate the garden area . So i took her in the garden from the back side . She stopped on her tracks and turned back looking at me with widened eyes and a beautiful smile adorning on her face . 

"The garden area "

"The garden area "

"This is soo beautiful Veer" She said and hugged me tightly . 

"You like it?" I asked her while hugging her back . I was a bit confused in this because i have never done these things before for anyone. 

"I liked it ? I loved it veer , yeh bhot sundar hai . Just like my dream . Thank u soo much "She pulled back from the hug and pecked my cheeks before sprinting from there towards the table . While i just stood there froozen . 

"Come fast veer I m hungry"

"I m hungry too "I said while moving towards her . 

"For u "I whispered in her ear from back while sliding my hand on her waist . I felt her shuddered under my touch . 

"Hathiye aap . Kitne beshram ho  gaye hai "She said .

"This side of me is exclusively for u only jaan " I said and she blushed .

"Veer " She called .

"Ji Veer ki Jaan "

"Can we have our dinner in that tent house please , u know i always had a dream that i will have a date with my bf in a tent house like this "She said while pointing towards the tent house. 

"You don't have to ask baby , just order it . And this man will be at your service " I said while bowing down . 

"Stop saying those chessy line " She said while blushing .

" I will say those chessy line till i get to see that blush on your face " I said while moving the food from the table to the tent house . 

We feed each other and talked for some time . 

" Veer is this place yours ?"

"No . OURS "

She hit me on my chest .

"Whatt . What ever which is mine is yours too , so this place is ours " I said while feeding her . I continued . "No one knows about this place , except u now . I used to come here whenever i fell sad , happy , lonely ... alone . But now i have u " 

We talked for a while . When i saw her shivering , i took her inside the cottage . 

She gasped looking at the interior .