(05) girls, girls, girls

- GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS -

BARCELONA

"wake up! it's a beautiful day to go outside and see the world" natalia yelled through the house the girls slept in. she went in all rooms to wake everyone up because it was their first day with daria in barcelona. "morning daria, how was your sleep?" nat asked her friend that was still in bed that she shared with charlotte. "very good" she giggled laying under the covers. "i'm going to wake up the rest, then we can eat breakfast." nat said making her way to chloe and iris's room that she shared with

"did malik answer you?" charlie asked daria as they sat up in the bed. "i texted him yesterday that i landed in barcelona but he didn't answer me. maybe he's still asleep" daria said unsure looking at her phone to see if she received any messages through the night. "don't worry, he'll answer soon. i'm sure" her friend responded with a smile. "c'mon, let's eat. i'm so hungry" charlotte said.

AFTER the girls got dressed they went out in the city to show daria barcelona

AFTER the girls got dressed they went out in the city to show daria barcelona. "this place is so beautiful" daria said making pictures and videos of everything she thought was nice. "hector texted me, he said that they're also in the city. he asked if we wanted to hang out with them" iris told the girls. "ugh. today's supposed to be a girls, girls, girls day" charlie exlaimed annoyed of the boys. "we don't have to. i can say no" iris answered her. "do you guys want to hang out with them?" she asked. the girls looked at eachother not knowing what to say. "okey let's go" charlie said sighing leading the way while the rest followed her and chuckled at her annoyance.

after a few minutes they got to the place where the boys waited for them. "finally, y'all needed an hour to get here" hector said making a fake tired face. "shut up" charlotte said annoyed at his comment while he laughed. "guys, this is daria" chloe began "daria, these are hector, pedri, elijah, calvin, nico and lamine" she introduced her friend to the guys. "hi, nice to meet you all" daria said smiling. "nice to meet you too" they all said. "come on guys, let's go to the beach" pedri yelled and lead the way. the couples went in front of daria and the rest of the boys.