Some Info

In case you didn't read the description of this story, your real name in this story is Y/N Lovette. But you can just change it into an oc's name. But that won't stop the characters from calling you Love, that's your nickname after all- (Some might say it)

Your last name means Little Loved one. So practically, there's a chance I might be writing this with a few characters simping for you 😏😏

Okay, so some shit about Y/N :

Your age is 17.

You're Gender Neutral but you are sometimes mistaken as a girl, but you don't mind it. So it's mostly, you'd be a female in here.

Your Personality is always kinda energetic. But not that energetic to get people to hate you. You're always good at comforting, no matter who it is. You like everybody equally. But lesser for the one that's evil or smth

Your also Smart, Kind, and kinda 'popular'. Not that popular... But popular enough to be friends with Lizzy and Petunia, though you don't really talk-

IDK what else, so here's some stuff about Y/N's family now

Your parents are....

Strict

Too bad.

They don't really show care but hey- At LEAST they still talk to you. So basically, your parents are the ones that are strict, angry and the one that doesn't care about you.

(Also I won't be saying any of your family's name- I'm lowkey bad at names 💀💀)

But despite your strict and angry, you have.. an younger sister! She's kinda like you, but KINDA lesser. She's energetic, kind, but not really much.

Since your parents doesn't care shit about you, you and your sister sometimes sneak out to do fun stuff! Since your parents doesn't really take you anywhere.

Oh, BTW, some cool fact about you..

You can drive a motorcycle 💀💀 (This is for my friend since she loved em motorcycles)

(So if you want.. Go flirt with your own brain by imagining you in some hot ass clothes and your FPE character you simp for. I'M LOOKING AT YOU EDWARDS SIMPERS 🤨)