Chapter 5

Author POV

Anicka looked at the car which speeded out of the hotel gate and she left a breath of relief.

"This is how fast we drifted away" She thought and walked towards her room. She quickly changed her clothes, and took out a dairy. She began writing in it.

Dear Diary,

I know it has been a few days since I actually wrote to you, but today was a big day and you deserve to know it. You have always been with me since the past two years and thank you for it. You hold my deepest, darkest secrets. So coming to the main topic of today, I saw him today after two years. You know my heart was beating so fast, and not to mention the shortness of breath I felt.

I know it is wrong to feel for someone even after 2 years but what to do, I just couldn't control myself today when I saw him. He was looking nice in that black shirt and beige pant, not to mention his messy hair. He looked like a snack but he is a person whom I could just see from the far because I had lost all the rights on him.

Even during the interview, he clamed me down. How can they call him as a bad boyfriend? Our breakup was a ugly one but that doesn't mean he will be called one. He does have anger issues but he was a best boyfriends. He cared for me like my parents, he was my support system, he was a person who would tell me to go ahead and he would stand there cheering for him. He was the best but yet he was not for me. You know I was about to have a panic attack today but luckily I could control it.

Not to forget the car ride, It was awkward yet soothing at its place. The silence had a next level of peace in my heart. A peace I felt after a long time, I guess this moment of peace what I felt was worth all the two years of pain.

The whole ride I was thinking was it worth it? Was it worth to love him even after 2 years when you know he has moved on in life? You know why am I telling you all of this because I decided I need to move on, sometimes holding your past hurts more than letting it go.

I know there are many pages of you which has been filled with my thoughts about him and trust me this is the last page I will be writing to him. Those pages of the past are my memories of loving him even though we parted ways, those pages are the proof of a beautiful journey which I will end here. I know it is difficult to move on but from tomorrow I want to make a effort to move on.

I wanted a closure and seeing him made me realize that sometimes few things are in destiny, he was not in my destiny yet he was a beautiful part of my life. A beautiful memory I will never forget, a beautiful feeling I will never forgot. The memories of him is embedded in my brain but it is not always you get what you want, it is the fate which decides us future and I guess destiny has better place for us.

Thank you diary for holding all the beautiful memories that you hold of us, this is the last page about him, I know it will be difficult but I guess it is now time to move on,

He was the most beautiful part of my life, and everything has to come to a end and today this is the first step.

As I decided to end this beautiful chapter of my life.. People say right person at wrong time and wrong person at the right time but he was my best person at my best time, but I wasn't his best person at best time" ......

The pages of the diary closed with drops of tears on the page, she smiled at the memory of him and deicided to move on in life but little did she know she was a just a puppet in the game of fate, The circle was about to turn, they were about to crosss paths again, this time not as strangers but as ex. Let's see where it takes them, to their happy ending or towards hurting each other more. 

**************

hope you like it 

vote and comment