The Glass has been Broken

Fragile breaking future. Like glass. Shattering slowly as it hits the ground with such force nothing could survive it. Clench tiny ash covered hands trying to hide the fact that fear is coursing through your veins. You have a parcel to precious, that tiny glass person with a glass past and a glass future in a basket where it can easily break. Run so fast you feel like your legs are going to fall off but this is a futile attempt. For whatever you try your not going to escape. Your going to be plunged into eternal darkness along with the glass person. Then the glass person will belong to us and you will die knowing you've failed. We will laugh at your pain before snapping your neck with our sharp teeth letting you blood flow. You will die in pain knowing that the glass has done more than chipped.

The Glass has been Broken.

You stumble trying to regain your balance but you fail. The sobs of the glass child burst your ear drums. You know it's over. We're about to take your life and the child. We've won. You've lost.

We've won.

The Glass had been Broken

And this my weak little human is only the beginning.

For when this child is grown.

She'll be the master of all.

Ruling.

Under.

Our.

Ruling.

She'll be a puppet.

Because of you.

Because you stumbled.

And broke the glass.

Yay the slightly confusing beginning to my first book :D! It's coming soooon :D.

P.S I know the beginning is really sort of poetic and confusing but the whole book won't be like that. I own everything.

P.P.S It's rated PG13 for slight violence (Death and stuff)  and mild language. If that disturbs you I don't suggest reading this