Chapter 1 Part 2: Meeting the big bad wolf

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache. Slowly getting out of bed, I put my purple fluffy bunny slippers on and headed downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I took out a pan and some eggs and started cooking. After I finished eating, I decided to get dressed and head towards the forest to gather some wood.

Quickly putting on some sweats from Hollister and an oversized sweatshirt from forever 21, I but on some uggs and headed out into the snowy winter air.

While walking towards the woods I started thinking about my life and how I ended up living with my grandmother. My father left my mother when he found out she was pregnant with me and moved to California. My mother then got severely sick and died when I was 12.

I then had to move here in Alaska with my grandma Adele at the age of 18. I suddenly shivered, bringing my sweatshirt closer toward my body trying to gain warmth. I finally reached my destination and started to pick up the axe when all of a sudden I heard loud thumping merely 20 feet away from me. I held the axe tighter in my hand and scanned the area around me. Nothing. Silence all but welcomed me.

Shrugging my shoulders I quickly got to work on chopping the wood, still aware of the mysterious noise running through my head.

I picked up the wood and put it in the crate and started heading back to the cabin.

1.....2.......3..... Silence. Thump.... Thump........Thump...... Silence.

By this time I am about to pee my pants.

I set the wood onto the ground and took out the axe.
"Who's there?!?" I screamed. Silence once again.

My light brown wavy hair smacked against my face as the wind violently blows. I then see a big black shadow zip past me.

I screamed and ran off to the cabin. Once inside I locked all the doors and peeked out the window. All I could see was snow.

I put my hand to my chest, feeling my rushing heart beat. Calm down Ana, its going to be OK, nothings going to hurt you. I decided to sit down and watch Netflix for a few hours.

Three hours later, and 5 teen wolf episodes later I decided to take a nice hot shower. After that I grabbed my fuzzy minions pajamas and started dozing off into my own little world.