5

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆

Mrs kim: Tae breakfast.

I heard mom calling me from downstairs I groan and toss more into the bed I felt exhausted a tear fall out of my eyes remembering last night I knew that he is psycho but I didn't think that he would be following me and succeeded in doing this to me. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror I look terrible my lips swollen and my body was full of bites my eyes were dry from the crying my nipples were also swollen hence he sucks on them like an hungry he scares me so much he is a psychopath.

I take my shower and come back to the room I do the routine I always I rub my vanilla coconut and strawberry lotions on my body I brush my hair I put my glasses on I wear glasses sometimes hence I put the shirt I pick out on it wasn't revealing my bites I didn't want mom and dad to freak. After I put on my turtleneck top and my jeans I walk downstairs.

Mrs kim: Oh good morning honey. Mom greet as I walk to the kitchen.

Th: Good morning mom.

Mrs kim: Honey you are so beautiful you look like a whole idol V with that glass shape big ass.

Th: Mom

I yell.

Mrs kim: What I'm just complimenting you. She smile.

Th: No it look like you are being a pervert on your own kid.

I frown.

Mrs kim: Oh wait until you grow up girls will fall for you.

She giggles then the event from last night pass in my head. Mom was right I was beautiful I have a brown eyes and long lashes plump petals long hair although I cut them all the time they always grew. I got groped lots of time by perverted old men and young. I don't know why men not girl.

Maybe I should tell mom about that psycho I didn't want to put my mom in any sort of danger I mean I don't know how dangerous that guy is he made it clear that if I wanted my parents to be safe I better not act reckless all I know is that he is such a pervert.

I hop in my car and turn on my Bluetooth and put on my music and start vibing on my song Soon after I reach the school I grab my practice bag and walk in school I was looking down on my phone when suddenly I bump into something hard I look up and my face went pale it was the same man from last time.

I tend to walk pass him he grab my wrist and twist it I look up to meet his dark brown eyes I frown, my action seems to not please him so much as his brows furrowed suddenly I was slammed in the nearest wall, I whimper.

Jk: Is this how you greet a man that loves you.

He whispers in my neck his warm breath makes me shiver.