chapter 3

Hey guys
I am back with another update
But before starting the chapter I want to thank all my readers for the response.
Just do one thing increase the no of comments please... 

And do read and remember this point throughout the FF before starting the chapter 👇

Note : Akshara didn't contacted manish as shown in the show. And she also didn't liked it when in resort Abhira met manish . But she didn't said anything to abhira otherwise Abhira would have started to question her.

Now let's start the chapter

______________________________________

Kolkata

A man is talking on phone sitting in the room.which seems like study and it seems his anger is increasing with each passing second while listening to the person on the other side of phone

K : to kiya use aasman khagya ya jamin nigalgai . Ek insan ko nahi dhund pa rahe ho tum log.

PI : sir my team is trying very hard

K : no no Mr Ahuja that's the only thing your team is not doing.  agar result yahi raha to I will have to look for some other agency and you very well know that will be wrost for you

PI : Nahi sir uski jarurat nahi padegi

K (hard and bone chilling voice) : this is the last chance I am giving you agar ap meri sister ko nahi dhund pay to you very well know the consequences.

PI : y.. ye.. yes sir.. 

Kairav goenka has this power. No one want to be in his bad book. He started from scratch with his buisness idea. Now his company is one of the leading in buisness world.

Years back Akshara asked Kairav and muskan to be with Ruhi.  they had to stay in Goenka house only ( though muskan didnt wanted to ). But at that time kairav didn't knew that was the last time he was seeing his sister. Oh how much he regretted.
He remembered the day when they got to know about Abhimanyu and Abhir 's death in landslide and Mrs goenka (Suvarna) ke kehne par Manish refused to contact Akshara even then. That day if not for muskan kairav didn't have realised the partiality happening  between his sisters. Us raat muskan fought with him and gave him reality check and very next day they left goenka house to search for Akshara. First they went kasauli in hope to find Akshara but unke pahuchne se pehle hi Akshara vaha se ja chuki thi.

A lady come inside the study room saying

L : you are out able to find them. If you can't keep the promise you gave me then tell me I will manage on my own.

K : I am trying muskan. I tasked One of the  best investigation firm for this and they dispatched their best team.

Muskan shout and tear started to flow from her eyes

M : BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. Apki vajah se mein abhi tak apne bhaji ke bacche se dur hu. My bhaji's last memory. Agar bhabhi ke jane ke bad ap meri baat sunlete aur bhabhi ke pich jaate to aj vo dono hamare sath hote. Mein bhabhi ko kese bhi mana leti. Har roj kehti thi mein apko ki chelte hai bhabhi ke pas us vakt to hame pata bhi tha ki bhabhi kaha hai. But now we lost her. Because you Kairav goenka didn't have the guts to raise the voice against partiality happening between your sisters. Ek behen ki zimmedari nibhate nibhate aap dusri behn ko bhul gaye kairav....   ALWAYS.

At that kairav didn't know what to say as somewhere he knows he is at fault. At the time of death of his sirat mom and papa's death...   akshara ko rukne ke liye ya phir use (kairav) ko apne sath aane Dene ke liye convince kar leta to many things could have been different. But he choosed aarohi... kairav never hided behind the fact that the elders manipulation and akshara's guilt (jesa fact Akshu ke dimag mein bhara Gaya tha) forced him to. As he knows it was his choice to keep the peace or so he thought...  he choosed the simpler option. And 21 year ago he again did the same.  He didn't wanted elder Goenkas to blame Akshu for cutting ties with the family which they eventually did when kairav and muskan left the mansion. Like this he always had to chose aarohi to save akshara from blame game but now he knows how wrong he was.