Kiss me 😘

Dylan and Augustine got off the plane in Miami. It was beautiful weather. They crossed the tarmac into the terminal and headed to baggage claim. Once they had their bags, they went to the pick-up point. Brendon said a car would be sent to bring them to the hotel. A car was waiting for them. They both got in and off, and they went to the hotel. Dylan hadn't realised how much she missed Brendon. Augustine was enjoying the views of Miami.
A little while later, the car pulled up at a hotel. The girls got out of the car, and their bags were collected by a bell boy. Dylan went to the front desk and explained that they were with the band. The receptionist had obviously been dealing with this sort of thing since the band checked into the hotel.
"Sure, of course you are." She said, rolling her eyes. Dylan was about to message group chat when Nicole appeared in the lobby.
"Dyl! Aug!" She called out and walked over to them both. They had a group hug. The receptionist looked shocked. Nicole spoke to reception and got them both booked in. The receptionist gave them both their room cards. They went into the elevator, nonstop chatting, catching up.
The elevator stopped, and they got out of the lift and turned towards the rooms. They both opened the rooms and went in. Dylan had a look around. Her room had a spectacular view of the beach. She tested her bed out. Very comfortable. There was a soft knock on her hotel room door. She got up and opened the door. There stood her boyfriend, grinning at her. He closed the door behind him and put his arms around Dylan.
"Baby, I have missed you." He said and held her tenderly. Dylan swallowed and inhaled Brendon. His scent.
"Bren." Dylan said, slightly muffled as she had her face against his shoulder. They pulled apart, and Brendon cupped her face with his hands and kissed her. Dylan moaned softly into the kiss. She had missed his touch so much. The kiss continued, and they laid down on the bed. Both of them were moaning as they kissed. Dylan was thinking of the phone sex they had now.
They parted out of breath. Brendon kissed her neck and peppered kisses along her shoulder. Dylan sighed with pleasure.
"You are so sexy Dylan." He murmured between kisses. This made her moan more. Brendon pulled back. He didn't want to push Dylan into something she didn't want yet.
Dylan opened her eyes and caressed Brendons face gently.
"B, I have missed you so much." She said and leaned in to kiss him again.
"Dyl, I am so sorry that I couldn't be with you through the whole Troy incident. "
"Brendon, I am good. If anything, I have forgiven him. It's no good hanging onto the negative. That doesn't mean that I would ever consider being friends again, but it's exhausting carrying all the negativity around me."
Brendon was surprised at Dylans answer about Troy.
Dylan explained further. "Troy, he owned what he did. He fully apologised for what he did and any further trauma he may have caused me. I forgave but I won't forget and he knows that. He's going to get some help. He has pled guilty at his arraignment and paid the bail money. He's moved off campus. Also, because he pleaded guilty, it means I don't have to testify." Brendon held Dylan close and kissed her forehead.
"You are a better person than me, Dyl." Brendon looked into her eyes and stroked her hair out of her eyes. Dylan kissed Brendon and cuddled him on her bed. They both just laid enjoying the peace. All too soon, it was time to get concert ready. Brendon left to get his concert clothes on. Dylan had a shower and changed into black skinny jeans, a panic t-shirt, and her black Vans. She put her hair into a ponytail and did minimal makeup.
Augustine knocked on the door, and Dylan let her in. Augustine was more or less dressed identical to Dylan. Her t-shirt was a different panic one.
Dylan put her little cross body purse on. They both left to meet the band downstairs.
As the elevator doors opened, the band stood waiting. Brendon grinned when he saw Dylan. Nicole and Augustine linked arms and went to the waiting minivan. Brendon had an arm around Dylans shoulders as they left the hotel.
"How are you?" Mike asked her.
"Better." She answered. "I have to make my peace with what Owen did to me still. He called me saying he wanted to see me. I can't yet. My PTSD won't allow me to." Mike nodded.
"Maybe it will never allow it. Your brains way of protecting you, maybe?"
"Perhaps. Only time will tell. My therapist said that there's no right or wrong answer when it comes to trauma. She also got into contact with Owens psychiatric unit. They had no idea that he had called me. So I don't know how it was dealt with. I have had no further phone calls." Brendon squeezed Dylans shoulder, and they all got into the minivan and set off for the venue.
They all chatted, joked, and laughed as they travelled. Dylan was sitting with Brendon.
"How come you never said anything about Owens' call, babe?" He asked.
"It went out my mind because of the incident with Troy happened straight after. When I went to therapy, I remembered." She explained.
Brendon held Dylan and kissed her temple.
"Thank you, B."
"What for?"
"For being you. For being supportive." Dylan placed a hand on Brendons leg and squeezed it gently.
"Anytime." He winked at her and smiled before looking out of the window. Brendon quickly wiped the tears out of his eyes as they approached the venue. They went past the queue to get around the back of the venue.
"It looks like a full house tonight." Dan commented. Everyone agreed.