Epilogue

Derek naked holding me near his naked body. I was in bed with him, above me. He looked at me like he had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Our body fumes were mixing making the atmosphere more romantic and sexy.

His eyes were deeper than before, drowning me in them, and slowly, he came closer to me. There was nothing between us except little space, and then his lips slowly touched mine and opened my lips.

His soft tongue went inside my mouth, and I started exploring it. Small moans let out of my mouth when his hands touched my bare breasts and started squeezing them hard.

I filled the space between us and kissed him more passionately than I ever thought of doing so. His mouth slowly left my mouth and went below my chin then side of my neck. His warm wet tongue tracked every inch of my skin, then he slowly took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked him while playing with another one.

I could feel him on me. His getting hard on my sensitive area. My whole body felt the sensation of wanting badly wanting him. I said between the moans, “ Put it me. I want you so badly”.

Derek squeezed my dark brown buds between his teeth.  Then, his hand went over my sensitive area and started rubbing. Every ounce of me was screaming for him to be inside. Then swiftly, with one move, he was inside me. I could feel him inside me, he started thrusting me. The thrust started to increase with speed, each part of me screaming with me. I was about to come, and then I was in the bathroom naked.

When I turned away from the wall behind me, Kyle was naked. He pushed to the front again and came closer to my ear. It’s time to have some fun Jenn darling. Her words sent a shiver to my back. I realised I was wet and a little cold, but now, with his body so close and heat coming from him, I was hot as coal.

I turned slightly and noticed there was a mirror on it. I could see Kyle on him. He looked so fucking handsome, naked. My whole body vibrates to have him. He then started slowly kissing my back and tracing my sensitive areas with his bare, warm hands. How someone’s hands could be so soft?

He then swiftly but slowly entered “himself inside me. Fucking hell it felt so good. I could feel every inch of him inside me. I moaned loudly every time he pushed himself inside me more. I said, “ I fucking want you more” and my eyes got opened.

Jennifer awoke with a start, her heart racing from the vivid dream she’d just experienced. She was disoriented, sweat glistening on her forehead. The dream had been intense, filled with emotions she wasn’t quite ready to confront.

She took a deep breath, trying to shake off the lingering sensations. Rising from the bed, she splashed some water on her face and stared at her reflection in the mirror, scolding herself for the troubling thoughts.

Looking around, Jennifer realized she wasn’t in her room but on a ship. The realization hit her hard. Panic set in as she wondered where Derek and Kyle were and what had happened to her aunt. Rushing out of her cabin, she found Derek and Kyle engaged in conversation on the deck.

Breathing heavily, she asked urgently about her aunt. Derek and Kyle exchanged a look before Derek spoke up. “She’s safe and sound at home. She won’t remember anything but feeling ill. Laura took care of everything while you were asleep.”

Jennifer’s eyes widened. She had been unconscious for four days, and Laura could alter memories? She looked around, searching for some sense of direction. “Where are we headed?”

Kyle, standing close, responded, “We’re on our way to meet someone important.”

Jennifer’s curiosity was piqued, but before she could ask more, Kyle leaned in and whispered, “Just tell me you want me. Don’t look at me like that.”

A shiver ran down her spine, but before she could react, Derek appeared beside her. “What’s this about?” he asked, his tone suspicious.

Jennifer shot Kyle a questioning look, and he shrugged. “When I first wanted the necklace, it was to protect my people. We were vulnerable against Dhaka because of that ring. As the protector of the night, I thought it could help us. But things changed.”

Kyle then turned to Derek and said, “I wanted it before, but I don’t need it now.” He tossed the necklace into the ocean. “We have Jennifer now, and that’s enough.”

Jennifer felt a wave of emotion. Her life had irrevocably changed. She wasn’t sure how to face her aunt, her teachers, her classmates, or Suzy after everything that had happened. The reality of her new life was daunting.

Despite the uncertainty of the future and the weight of the prophecy that loomed over her, Jennifer found solace in the fact that she had found a new family. Derek and Kyle, though unconventional, were her allies, and together they would face whatever came next.

For now, she chose to embrace the present and the bonds she had formed. The future would unfold as it would, but Jennifer was ready to face it with courage and hope.

__________________
Follow mystic_quill_tales on Instagram for more updates!